The online racing simulator
pokemon diamond/pearl
(25 posts, started )
pokemon diamond/pearl
does anyone play this? if you do add my FC: 1719-6021-2963
don't say im a little kid for playing pokemon, its a rpg people in there 20s play this.
Quote from mutt107 :does anyone play this? if you do add my FC: 1719-6021-2963
don't say im a little kid for playing pokemon, its a rpg people in there 20s play this.

WRONG!!! People in their FIFTIES play this!!! Pokemon rocks! Cant wait for Platinum to come out in English...cant be ar$ed to try and gety my head around the Japanese version!
Quote from Bladerunner :WRONG!!! People in their FIFTIES play this!!! Pokemon rocks! Cant wait for Platinum to come out in English...cant be ar$ed to try and gety my head around the Japanese version!

yea same here whats your fc i will add you
oh lordy I stopped playing pokemon back when there were actually 100 of them.
#5 - JJ72
I stopped Playing them ages ago, Man they bore me to death.
#7 - DeKo
i break out pokemon yellow on the gameboy colour every now and again when im bored. Isnt it ripped to **** now though with 1000+ pokemon? back in the day it was 150 and i knew them all.
#8 - herki
I played red(or blue) and yellow back then; was a great game cause I could play it with my broken arm.

Dunno if I'd start playing one again if I had one, I got tons of other games
#9 - 5haz
Your a little kid for playing pokemon.

[/troll]
Quote from JJ72 :you mean pedophiles.

I cannot possibly see any connection between pedophilia and Pokemon...if that is YOUR personal experience, then please do not label all of us the same...

KTHXBAI
**** YOU! 2 OF MY FRIENDS DIED PLAYING POKEMON WITH OLD MEN!

*very ashamed that I actually used an internet meme, but... I think it fit *
well its fun to me thats all that matters..
What the hell is a pokemon... I mean, anyone can explain me WHAT those hideous mutated animals really are?
I used to be addicted to red/blue/yellow, plus the TV series, like 10 years ago. I still play yellow occasionally though, still good fun But yeh, t'was far better with the 150 pokemon, I stopped playing.watching before they found the other million

Oh, I heard you like mudkips?
Quote from dougie-lampkin :I used to be addicted to red/blue/yellow, plus the TV series, like 10 years ago. I still play yellow occasionally though, still good fun But yeh, t'was far better with the 150 pokemon, I stopped playing.watching before they found the other million

Oh, I heard you like mudkips?

theres only 493 pokemon you want a list?
and in each pokemon game there is only like 150 pokemon you can catch but you can trade from other games.
i really enjoyed pokemon when there were like 200 of them but now it triples like every year! now there are like 50 billion of them animals :yikes:, its insane!
Quote from J@tko :Holy shit someone needs to get out more!!!!

i get out alot i didn't make that list i searched on google
Quote from mutt107 :i get out alot i didn't make that list i searched on google

I wasn't talking about you lol

I was talking about the dude that made that list
Back in high school when everyone played it I collected all the original pokemon set of cards (still have them lol), but after they added all those other sets I lost interest.
Quote from J@tko :Holy shit someone needs to get out more!!!!

There's someone in my year at school that has memorised every single one
I still have a LOT of pokemon cards : i have like thousends of em
i have like 60-70 of them lol i bought only 1 deck to try it.
When they were popular kids would bring them to school and they would play them constantly. They would play them during class and out in recess. So the principle banned them and if you got caught having them 3 times you wouple get suspended from school for 3-4 days.

To me honestly, they its a game for 5-6 year olds.

pokemon diamond/pearl
(25 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG