The online racing simulator
Why join a team?
(24 posts, started )
#1 - nexis
Why join a team?
I can not understand the purpose of the teams. Why anyone should join a team? What do I gain If I do?
free beer!
#3 - Jakg
you will gain nothing, but you will have lots of fun in organized events!

I really should join one!

EDIT:Odd post above!
more fun you meet more people become part of something

better than racing on your own

also free beer
also you get to know people's driving style and habits and its fun to be racing in a safe place without nutters wrekcing you.
and keeping in the same skill level and such.
its good. also free beer.
Seriously tho, If you are a member of a team you will have the benefit of your teamates knowledge and efforts to create better setups, learn tighter and faster lines... and the fun of competing in organized races.

Have you ever teamed up with someone on the Oval track? It will take 2 seconds off of your laptimes.

All games go to the next level when you aren't just playing solo.
Quote from Ollie180 :more fun you meet more people become part of something

also free beer

Even thought only joined [MG] for a short while, it has been more fun. Alredy know ollies lines quite well and hav had some side by side driving (untill u d/c for bout the 1000th time that night)
As said above goin experience and a better racing experience as get to know your team mates and how they race.

Ollie - theres free beer?
Nobody wants me in a team?! :worried: :guilty: :ouch: :sorry:

which is the meaning of the word?

A team is a group of people that can work together and help eachother... therefore, in liveforspeed the meaning is equal, with a group of drivers we can improve our skills and race together in a league or just talk how to sabotage the other teams ....

Believe me when i say that belong to a team provides an extra motivation to race... but for that you must be social... a "team player"
beer n' expierence. not together often.
I dunno

Maybe I should make my own team: Team 1006 posts! ... or team toothpick... nah, too sexy ... hmm ... a good name ... Team hyperactive! ... nah, sounds like children using pcb and harassing teachers... hmm. gotta figure out something ... a new name .... something no one has thought of before, sounding Xtra cool ... YEP!!!11 That's it! eXtra C00L Racink! (inc.).

It will be demo only drifting & drag team!

All who want to join, send me email at [email protected]

There are threads about this subject, me makes a search...

EDIT: and do not find it
as long as it goes for drifting, it's actually very fun to be part of a team. Doing team tandems, twins, etc. Joining a team also puts you in a better place for drifting events. plus HAVE FUN AND MEET new ppl
i joined a team to pick up chics.......didnt work and now they wont let me leave.
y not join a team?
Quote from Ollie180 :more fun you meet more people become part of something

also free beer

Yep it is good fun, i have been in short while now and it is great. and if the team is good then the people in it will be friendly we hope

Ollie where is the free beer?
#16 - Dcon
HOW do you join a team?
Well there is 2 questions here atm and i will address the both of them.

1. Why join a Team?

Well there is hundreads of reason to join a Team. YOu get to make new friends. You get to build a relationship with these people that they become very good friends. You keep in contact off the track, and generally chat between each other. On the track, you get to race with people in the same cloths ( skins ) as you. You get to share moments of PB's and WR's with each other. You get an enjoyment of racing for your team and you get the support you would not get racing on your own. Most important, enjoy yourself and have some fun.

2. How do you Join a Team

Well that one is easy. You race on servers, you put your self about and make good conversation and laptimes. Speed is not everything in Team building, but generally being friendly and showing a slight bit of willingness helps along way. Most teams have a forum, so being active in there without being a team member helps, as its not always online track time teams are looking for. Generally be yourself and have a good time, and you cannot go wrong from there.

Most importantly, have fun and enjoy yourself ( damn have I said that before somewhere )

Thanks my honest opinion of team building.

Fordie
Quote from Fordman :Well there is 2 questions here atm and i will address the both of them.

1. Why join a Team?

Well there is hundreads of reason to join a Team. YOu get to make new friends. You get to build a relationship with these people that they become very good friends. You keep in contact off the track, and generally chat between each other. On the track, you get to race with people in the same cloths ( skins ) as you. You get to share moments of PB's and WR's with each other. You get an enjoyment of racing for your team and you get the support you would not get racing on your own. Most important, enjoy yourself and have some fun.

2. How do you Join a Team

Well that one is easy. You race on servers, you put your self about and make good conversation and laptimes. Speed is not everything in Team building, but generally being friendly and showing a slight bit of willingness helps along way. Most teams have a forum, so being active in there without being a team member helps, as its not always online track time teams are looking for. Generally be yourself and have a good time, and you cannot go wrong from there.

Most importantly, have fun and enjoy yourself ( damn have I said that before somewhere )

Thanks my honest opinion of team building.

Fordie

yes! that's the spirit! now, Go! the team hunting season has started! eumm not...
My teammates are the reason why I play LFS, they are all great people who help each other and even if not all of them are online at the same time, there is usually one or two on the servers. This means more often than not we are having a laugh, racing against friends is fun it makes playing the game worthwhile.
Chris, I completely agree with you.

Absolutely the same for me. And often enough it happens, that we are just talking to each other about our daily business without racing online. A team is more than just a couple of guys racing together.
Quote from Jethro! :free beer!

Hmm... I gotta join a team in that case.
My new team has just launched, we have free beer but we don't drink alcohol at all, well maybe most of us so plenty of free beer gets wasted illepall
to meet hot chicks
Quote from Kajojek(PL) :Nobody wants me in a team?! :worried: :guilty: :ouch: :sorry:

Im thinking of starting a team of slow drivers. so if you are slow but clean then let me know and we can meet on track some time. I will srr how the racing between us go.

Why join a team?
(24 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG