The online racing simulator
Quote from DevilDare :uhm make it? i dont see anything really special about it, its a two color paint job, plain and simple, and yeah it does look nice. But really, doesnt look too hard to copy, black/violet on the sides, white carbon texture on the roof? or am i missing something really big?

well i suck at making skins, and i cant make that shiny effect either
Quote from DevilDare :uhm make it? i dont see anything really special about it, its a two color paint job, plain and simple, and yeah it does look nice. But really, doesnt look too hard to copy, black/violet on the sides, white carbon texture on the roof? or am i missing something really big?

+1.

Only 4 colours, metallic effect(noise), aluminium effect, light effect and white carbon.

@G!NhO. Thanks for your comment.
i only like simple skins, and this one is very simple but very nice.
Quote from G!NhO :well i suck at making skins...

Rome wasn't built in one day...
The sooner you start, the faster you get good result (with time, off course), and you will be proud to make your own.
Just my 2 €.
(sorry for o/t)
Quote from 1303s_vortech :Rome wasn't built in one day...
The sooner you start, the faster you get good result (with time, off course), and you will be proud to make your own.
Just my 2 €.
(sorry for o/t)

yeah maybe i should try to make some

ill try now
tis is a very nice skin for the first one!
New FZR RSR skin.

Your not missing anything there. Make a skin like that then if you think it is that simple. Specially the glossy effect on a car is a b.tch. Anyway nice skin Lynch. Like the shades of colours in it. Clean skin.
Attached images
FZR-RSRV2.jpg
good morning to all, i have a question for you, this skins that i find in this nice threads are uploaded in lfs world?

i put it on my car and everyone see me right?

sorry, i registered a year later and i forgot to present my self...i go now sorry!
Quote from denwis86 :good morning to all, i have a question for you, this skins that i find in this nice threads are uploaded in lfs world?

i put it on my car and everyone see me right?

sorry, i registered a year later and i forgot to present my self...i go now sorry!

not all of these skins are uploadet, but you jsut have to try and may upload yourselfe.

right, when a skin is uploadet and you use it other people can see the skin online on your car
If you use a skin that isn't on LFSWorld, you will see a message in the upper right of the screen when you join from pits "Your skin has not been found on LFS World".

Most of my skins are not uploaded, I do not have enough slots.
I do provide 1024x1024 versions that should upload with no problems though
thanks, very much thanks, i'll try and in case i'll upload the skins that i've download

see you soon
Quote from Bean0 :If you use a skin that isn't on LFSWorld, you will see a message in the upper left of the screen when you join from pits "Your skin has not been found on www.lfsworld.net".

Most of my skins are not uploaded, I do not have enough slots.
I do provide 1024x1024 versions that should upload with no problems though

I'm not surpised Bean0, with the amount of great skins you make.

On the John Guest Porsche - very nice
Aye, upper left. Stupid me.
My first skin ever. It's not pretty but everybody has to start somewhere, right? If som1 likes it I can post the skinfile...

Quote from Joon@s :My first skin ever. It's not pretty but everybody has to start somewhere, right? If som1 likes it I can post the skinfile...

Beautiful skin really good for a first. Looks like a real racer. hope to see you on the track
Quote from TAYLOR-MANIA :^ Phat rims too

I finished another long-time WIP skin of mine today...here it is...

The Official Porsche Mobil1 SuperCup Car (911 GT3)
Uploaded to LFSworld

Compare here. Pretty accurate i'd say, but i did have serious problems with the left number plate... did the best i could

HAWT
Quote from Joon@s :My first skin ever. It's not pretty but everybody has to start somewhere, right? If som1 likes it I can post the skinfile...

IMO its a bit overloaded and im curious on how things line up. let me say simple things usually are prettier the too much you know.

But its definitely a great start.. my firstskins looked way way worse

keep it up

Ps. if its not privat feel free to post the skin.

edit: very nice TAYLOR-MANIA !
I didn't have any inspiration on this one. I just saw it in my head. Its not like super high res or anything like that. Feel free to criticize and make complimants so i know where to improve.
Attached images
red&b2.jpg
FZ5_red.jpg
its nice and simple just how i like it
Quote from HEIZER :New skin from me.

SKINFILE

This post is 2 and a half years old, but I was wondering it anyone had the skinfile as it doesn't work for me?

EDIT: SORTED! Thanks a lot Heizer, great skin, thanks for getting it for me!

And your new one is amazing, thanks!
New replica-skin from me

Skinfile

@piggy501: shows here
Attached images
fzr_pontiac_compo_1024.jpg

FZ Skins (All)
(2561 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG