The online racing simulator
Driftworks team
(21 posts, started )
Driftworks team
Some of you drifters may know of a website called driftworks.
I decided to make a team
We use any car...apart from formula cars and its loads of fun
the name will be DriftworksHarjun
The name is an example, and will be in white
I would appreciate it if you would post here, or pm me if you are at all interested. Please also post a replay.(If you can)
Where's your D1GP team? Lols. Last time I joined you, I quit and you tell everyone that I started the D1GP team?

And you told me you were from Singapore? You are from U.K. dude. Ok, one more thing, you said you can make a skin in 10 minutes. Show me =D

You see how it feels to be a liar ?
Nope i dont feel it...i thought you were someone else...get over it
I don't know if it is official (on lfs world) but DW.com already have their own drift team. Usually see them in orange xrt's with driftworks on the side. Only two members i can think of off the top of my head is Dex and Ali 360.
thanks greeeeeebo
#6 - garph
Dude, take a timeout or something. You're going down the same route as a lot of others, get LFS, ask loads of repeat questions, try to join loads of teams or leagues, make your own team, etc, etc......

You don't need to do all this, find a server or servers you like and get to know some people, race fair and clean and things will come, don't push it otherwise you'll push people away.

You're running around everywhere like a headless chicken at the moment, which is not good.
Quote from garph :Dude, take a timeout or something. You're going down the same route as a lot of others, get LFS, ask loads of repeat questions, try to join loads of teams or leagues, make your own team, etc, etc......

You don't need to do all this, find a server or servers you like and get to know some people, race fair and clean and things will come, don't push it otherwise you'll push people away.

You're running around everywhere like a headless chicken at the moment, which is not good.

Garph....why dont i see you and can you add me for the buddy list
#8 - garph
Quote from harjun :Garph....why dont i see you and can you add me for the buddy list

I don't drift and I don't think I have the patience to show you the true path either my young one.

Just back off the mic on the forums a bit and enjoy LFS as a racer more before you start with leagues, teams and especially making your own team, you'll save yourself a lot of hassle and grief.

But by all means your welcome to find me and race me.
Drift Worx already exists, please find another name and get some skills (And try to join a good team) then you can start thinking about putting a new team on the map
Quote from Riders Motion :Drift Worx already exists, please find another name and get some skills (And try to join a good team) then you can start thinking about putting a new team on the map

can you not:margesimp :margesimp :margesimp
#11 - Mc21
Umm the name is taken. Actual Driftworks members are the Driftworks team..

If they aint in a normal team you see <DW> as a tag.

I'm a Driftworks member.
Quote from harjun :can you not:margesimp :margesimp :margesimp

What was that meaning
Drift Worx already exists, please find another name and get some skills (And try to join a good team) then you can start thinking about putting a new team on the map ..............i agree 100% , first be a really really good drifter then make friends ,after u make friends u find out about teams then if u decide to join a team join or make a team with out a stollen name
Quote from T-6 TURBO :Drift Worx already exists, please find another name and get some skills (And try to join a good team) then you can start thinking about putting a new team on the map ..............i agree 100% , first be a really really good drifter then make friends ,after u make friends u find out about teams then if u decide to join a team join or make a team with out a stollen name

Click on "Quote" near my message next time
Quote from Mc21 :Umm the name is taken. Actual Driftworks members are the Driftworks team..

If they aint in a normal team you see <DW> as a tag.

I'm a Driftworks member.

Me too lol
rofl another epic fail by Harjun
2007 dude.
oh lol, didnt see that someone bumped a dead thread. Thats what i get for trolling :P
epic fail

Driftworks team
(21 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG