The online racing simulator
Quote from peterules :Anyone Thought of the Champcar yet? It would be a good idea to have a turbocharged open wheeler! it would open up a whole new feel to some of the more open trackslike KY & WE! Also, It might make a good oval car as the F08 and BF1 are getting slightly boring... Here are some stats:

Displacement - 161 cubic inches, 2.64 liters
Cylinders - V-8
Weight - 325 pounds (148 kilograms)
Horsepower - Approximately 900 hp
Maximum rpm - 15,000
Aspiration - Turbocharged
Valves - Four per cylinder
Cams - Dual camshafts per cylinder bank
Fuel delivery - Fuel injection

Just sounds like fun to me - i also enjoyed the rFactor mod too but it would be a lot better in LFS

Are they realy that light (148KG) or is that just for the engine on its own?
Quote from justingt5 :Are they realy that light (148KG) or is that just for the engine on its own?

lol That's just for the engine, I know people may think that it's lame but the sound of a TurboCharged open wheeler sounds the nuts to me
Fighter Jet

EDIT: Something more logical. Frank Matich's SR3 and SR4 cars.
1997 Camaro SS or the new Camaro SS
i would have liked to see some old beemers BMW E30 320/325/M3! And E28 maybe And a real powerful car, like 6-700hp! something that could be really fun to play with
wat about a bike it is live for speed. maybe a truck to
yeah, replace the fbm with a forklift! i really want something not ment to race in. (forklift, truck, bus, ect)
bus racing would be fun
long wheel base i drool about every day.
1964 Dodge Charger, Audi R8, and any Volvo model (S80 or XC90 would be best)
The new Scirocco but as a 4-wheel drive Scirocco-GTR. Like in the pics with a 50/50 weight distrubution. Guess that would rock. We need some new blood in the game. And it can't be that hard since the ordinary Scirocco is in there already. Or?
Attached images
300_hp_volkswagen_scirocco_image001.jpg
300_hp_volkswagen_scirocco_image002.jpg
Ford Mustang.
Allo folk, can we get some facking ford mustangs coming out please ladies :P ??

SOME BIG, HOT, FAT STYLISH GT ..

OR. 67 shelby mustang, just like the one your thinking...

GONE IN 60 SECONDS? ELEANOR,

CMON !!!

suggestions on this car?
Quote from flymike91 :typical
I suppose you've never seen a viper but just assume its an american car so it must understeer...
you're right no one ever races the viper
the dodge viper won the 1998,1999,2000 24 hours of LeMans
1999, 2001, 2002 24 Hours Nürburgring
don't bash it

Don't get me wrong, I love the Dodge Viper.
However, I said that (refer to the post above in the page about the twin turbo Viper) and not the viper in general.
I assumed it would understeer heavily bad, because poweroversteering in a 1200Nm torquish car would be common.
In the GT series in France, there are lots of Saleen and Vipers that match Aston Martin, Ferraris or Lamborghinis.

But they don't have 1000bhp and 1200Nm of crankshaft torque as the post I was criticizing
Don't get me wrong, I prefer american cars over French cars
RD4 anyone?
Attached images
winterbig.jpg
-BMW E30?
-'67 Shelby Mustang
-Scirocco GTR
-BMW M3 GTR

Theese are my suggestions. Maybe the M3 GTR can enter in the same class with GT1 cars, the Scirocco GTR maybe GT2?, BMW E30 aprox. equal with XRT.
Straight Up, Muscle Cars. The models/makes of the car really dont matter as long as we get some good on v8 in there.
Attached images
XFT power idea.jpg
i want to see the Scirocco-GTR!
I really would like to have a diesel car like Audi TT 2.0 TDi or BMW 123d.
I mean, Audi won Le Mans 3 times the last years with a diesel car.
and they have advantages compared to others.

What do you think?

Cars we wanna see in S3
(4457 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG