The online racing simulator
LFSDrift.net the movie
(14 posts, started )
LFSDrift.net the movie
More camerawork training for me. This time I made a small promo (not as good as I actually could, I know, but it was a camerawork training after all) for LFSDrift.net

Thanks to teams : Falken, Origin Hachiroku club and Sumo Power who have sent in their replays.

Enjoy if you can

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q80nWqpvZ9o
#2 - BAMBO
That is actually pretty damn good. I mean you can see in the movie that you are not a stranger to LFS video clips but the camera angles where not that special tough. In any case I would give you an 8 out 10 for the lack of exotic camera angles and IMO for a too relaxed pace and rhythm for a drift movie . The timing with the special effects sounds was just spot on! No 10 from me because no film is perfect
Very nice i loved it
Camera work is probably the best thing about this movie, its a very good movie. but the music and tempo gets a bit boring after a while. the 3D text was properly done, but i did not like that they dissappeared and appeared, what i disliked the most. 7/10 probably better then i could have done it tho
#5 - Lynce
I've been a pleasant surprise.

Some time ago I felt too fast in another video. In the end, I erased my opinion. Now I am sure what I'm going to say my friend.

The camera angles are perfect. Not a single mistake in handling the camera. Nothing is out of place. I have noticed that the video is perfectly planned. Or so it seems.

The music is completely accurate.

The pace of the video does not have to do it fast or slow, but know what was going to pass.

For me, Squid, you've done a wonderful job as always.

I hope more videos and yours this video in high quality.

See you.

#6 - JEP
Amizinig Video, i like it.

I think it's your best video. 9/10

The graphics need a bit of work but the shadows turned out pretty good.
i agree there with smurfen,and 1 more thing that engine sound would have been more realistic with like fz5,not really suit the xrg
good job overall
Quote from BigTime :I think it's your best video. 9/10

To be honest I think this one is my best - Clicky

It has camerawork problems, audio mixing problems and quality problems all in one, but somehow I like it the most...

Anyway, thanks for the comments... next one will be VERY VERY different... I hope I will have the time and resourses and enough tutorial reading skills to pull it off...
Too be honest squidhead, you fail me yet again...

Great Video squiby

-Team Falken JTuned & LFSDrift.net Staff Member
Nice one.
Quote from squidhead :To be honest I think this one is my best - Clicky

It has camerawork problems, audio mixing problems and quality problems all in one, but somehow I like it the most...

To be honest I do not agree with you.

I think this actual movie is better than your other movies(except Head to Head).
Quote from squidhead :To be honest I think this one is my best - Clicky

I think that has a better overall video tempo and action but the camera angles are not even in the LFSDrift.net video's league. To add to that, I have to agree with Lynce...

Quote from Lynce :To be honest I do not agree with you.

I think this actual movie is better than your other movies(except Head to Head).

BECAUSE I'M IN THEM! HAR HAR HAR!

LFSDrift.net the movie
(14 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG