The online racing simulator
Final 2 hours of Masters of Endurance 12h Kyoto GP
Watching right now.
#3 - SamH
Watching too. I see there are huge gaps in the track using TV Director.. something I've been trying to resolve recently too. I figure it's an LFS bug. Does anyone have any solutions for this? I'm using a PCI-E 7950GT.
#4 - need
Can't get the high quality stream working at all. No sound or video.
The low bandwidth one is working fine though.
Watching it! When is the end?
In 1 hour and 40 mins.
Quote from need :Can't get the high quality stream working at all. No sound or video.
The low bandwidth one is working fine though.

same really annoying, the little video sucks
Quote from SamH :Watching too. I see there are huge gaps in the track using TV Director.. something I've been trying to resolve recently too. I figure it's an LFS bug. Does anyone have any solutions for this? I'm using a PCI-E 7950GT.

Sometimes it helps to disable TVDirector ingame, then shift+u, moving the camera a bit and afterwards activate the TVDirector again.

Hope this helps. I haven't used the TVDirector for the last few months though.
Quote from ksa_land :Sometimes it helps to disable TVDirector ingame, then shift+u, moving the camera a bit and afterwards activate the TVDirector again.

Hope this helps. I haven't used the TVDirector for the last few months though.

Yeah, that is a solution but I don't really want to interrupt the race too much.
What's going on now? "Can you hear me?" ??
Who's the american attempting to comment but keeps getting the online choppy-voice syndrome?
Quote from xaotik :Who's the american attempting to comment but keeps getting the online choppy-voice syndrome?

DeadWolfBones.
wow fantastic coverage nice use of modern technology
Quote from Mp3 Astra :DeadWolfBones.

He's got a classic Dungeons & Dragons intonation. I'm half-expecting him to say "the 40 car has failed it's turn roll - it takes 5 gravel points damage".
Nice, but you could show some onboard views too.
Unfortunately we don't have any on boards.
#17 - need
They mentioned early on, that the onboard cams aren't setup today.
always fun to watch these races
O M Y G O D
the leader timed out LOL
A GAIN!!!! O M-Y -God- AGAIN!!!! ... that must suck
really unlucky..... i mean really
yeah only 15 minutes to go and then time out must suck
#24 - SamH
Next time mebbe turn off the MP speedup option.. it always freaks me out when cars suddenly appear in-shot without driving into view
Good 'provisional' win :-)

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG