The online racing simulator
World sauna championships
(61 posts, started )
Quote from BlueFlame :If his parents are Swedish, then his is too. Just like if his two parents were black, he would be black too, you can't fake it! :P

no, if hes mom&dad moved from swedish country to finland before he was born and he is lived his whole life in finland but he only got swedish name.
Quote from batteryy :no, if hes mom&dad moved from swedish country to finland before he was born and he is lived his whole life in finland but he only got swedish name.

That is the PC thing to say. But it's wrong. If he acts like a Swede, looks like a Swede, talks like a Swede and has a Swede's name. He's a Swede. Unless hes from åland, than shit gets screwed up hahaha
Never been in a sauna.
And no planning to go in one.
Quote from BlueFlame :That is the PC thing to say. But it's wrong. If he acts like a Swede, looks like a Swede, talks like a Swede and has a Swede's name. He's a Swede. Unless hes from åland, than shit gets screwed up hahaha

well true. but im not gonna tell how i think weds act and how...does their lanuange sound like pecause some people may take it insultive
Strefani, try it. its relaxing
Quote from batteryy :
Strefani, try it. its relaxing

Only done it once, but I agree, afterwards it was probably the most relaxed I've ever felt in my life.
Quote from BlueFlame :That is the PC thing to say. But it's wrong. If he acts like a Swede, looks like a Swede, talks like a Swede and has a Swede's name. He's a Swede. Unless hes from åland, than shit gets screwed up hahaha

If a Finn acts like a Swede, talks like a Swede and has a Swedish name, he's a Finnswede It is, after all, a bilingual country
That's probably not totally wrong but I think correct term is Finnish Swede or Swedish-speaking Finn.
Quote from deggis :That's probably not totally wrong but I think correct term is Finnish Swede or Swedish-speaking Finn.

isnt that in finnish, SuomenRuotsalainen or something like that?
Quote from batteryy :u shuold try something close to 120, it aint really as bad as it may sound like. but there is one problem tho, can your ass take the heat of dryed wood what been almoust half an hour on 120C. thats basically whats the meanest part of being on that heat.sometimes it kinda feals good to take lots of heat in sauna

We use cold water on the wood before going in.
Quote from Lible :We use cold water on the wood before going in.

yeh, that could be wise. but problem is i have some problems on being wise. i always need to learn everything hard way, even visited police station thanks to that
Quote from batteryy :yeh, that could be wise. but problem is i have some problems on being wise

That needs to be in someone's sig
Quote from batteryy :
Strefani Without R and I plz, thx, try it. its relaxing

Maybe later in my life.
In fact I dont quite like heat.
Quote from Stefani24 :Maybe later in my life.
In fact I dont quite like heat.

sorry, my keyboard is kinda broken so dont mind those writing mistakes. dont matter if you dont like the heat, the fealing after sauna is the best. its warm and as relaxed as person can be. thats the time i usually make best driving in lfs too
Now that sounds great.
But isnt sauna just allowed when youre 16 (18?) or older?
If that i need to wait some years to expierience that.
Quote from Stefani24 :Now that sounds great.

I've been to sauna like from 3 years old...

lol, why u need expierence? let me tell you how to do it: just walk in there, throw some water over (not sure whats the english term) and enjoy the heat. thats pretty easy for even a 3 year old

if u got a gf/wife, take her to bed after sauna. i can quarentee youll have the greatest ride of your life

My norm is that only people that are capable to climb onto and off the erm.. hot place without any acrobatic movements should be allowed. That means 4+. Younger than that, with the parents for a short while, why not.

I've been to saunas since.. maximum age 5, and always with 90+. Ofcourse except public Saunas, which are always cold.

Our whole family goes to Sauna (have it built into the house). That includes people under 8.
I go for 85'c of electric sauna and 100'c of wooden sauna, and yes there are some differences.. Or not but somehow I can be ages longer in wooden sauna than electric
Quote from batteryy :lol, why u need expierence? let me tell you how to do it: just walk in there, throw some water over (not sure whats the english term) and enjoy the heat. thats pretty easy for even a 3 year old

if u got a gf/wife, take her to bed after sauna. i can quarentee youll have the greatest ride of your life

I meant with experience that, that i get into a sauna.
No, I don't
My oppinion is, that i couldnt be without sauna. Its almost the most
important "room" in our house . Like someone said, its like wc or kitchen.
Cant be whitout it. Normally we got 80degrees in sauna. And thats
fine for me. 5-10 minutes and thats it. Then wash yourself whit cold shower and the feeling
is great.
Quote :wash yourself whit gold shower and the feeling
is great.

Haha, quality typo there.
Quote from TiJay :Haha, quality typo there.

Sry. Time to go sleep but anyway.. i fixed it.
Quote from batteryy :(not sure whats the english term)

IIRC in the dictionarys there's no better word than stove..
'sauna stove' is about the closest you'll get. Its one of those things that the English language never needed, so there's no word for it.
I have a sauna in my house and we have it at 90°-95°. About 5 minutes-cold shower-another 5 minutes-another cold shower then cold beer! Ihana!
I must say I was surprised at 'only' 18 minutes @ 110° for a world championship.

World sauna championships
(61 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG