The online racing simulator
Lerts' ideas and theories
(921 posts, closed, started )
I see how he got banned from S2 servers. If you can't deal with racing, just cruise. If you want to crash into people, go in to a crash/banger server.

EDIT: wtf is a manouber? sounds like man-n00ber.
wow is so refreshing and nice and gives you such hope in humanity seeing so many positive thoughts and good intentions
Quote from harjun :lol, just readin this guys English is a joke. Made me laugh.

why don't you try speaking spanish? after all, english is not his first language now is it? looking at your post, you'll find that there is a G in the word "reading"....
i got banned from redline right the way

for the same reasons others hate me as well which i dont know why but id like to know

is it cause im crazy cause people hates me? i really dont understand

edit:

i just got banned as well from france2008 for using the name xpermozoid so they know its me, i didnt do anything to deserve that

so much unfairness in the world
come to a banger server you won't get banned
http://www.uploading.com/files/H33D6DWN/pit.mpr.html

here the proof it was him the crasher

you twist my words in such a phony way

edit:

analizing the track i realize i must have some vampiric influence powers

because i thought it was me who was doing the pit to him

but you can watch how i go all straight and its him who manoubre into the pit

edit

well i know i can fly cause i did so as a child have 50 precognition a days where now i can guess even 3 words in a row, just 1 happens 50 a day, ocasioanlly i can reads people mind guessing the word they gonna say, logical telepathy and precognition are the very same thing

and now im developing starwars style influence on dunb people?

im gonna try im gonna influence you to say some thing mean towards me...
Vampiric influence powers? ......

Oh dear.
I can really say that Lerts is hated and I know why ...
Lerts...... shut..... up.... please..... it will make life easier for you...
Stop talking/typing Lerts the thread was none sense before you started with the flying shit, that's why people get pissed off with you (it's not hate) you just talk bollocks and people get sick of it, even more so when it's in the game specific parts of the forum.
oh i can feel the love
:spade:
What garph said.

That's a spade, btw.
...:feedtroll
kthxbye
Online at: [url="lfs://|GMI-Racing-Germany+%231|0|S2|/"]GMI-Racing-Germany #1[/url]

tell us when you get banned and and complain about it, mkay?
no a spade is an inverted heart

inverted love turn into a weapon therefore black

is like roma that stands for amor upside down, the holy roman empire is the holly hate empire

but weren we discussing how i used the force to make that guy make himself the pit instead of myself having to turn the wheel?
Quote from lerts :but weren we discussing how i used the force to make that guy make himself the pit instead of myself having to turn the wheel?

No, that was just you.
thtyas false watch the replay

1st he hit me violently with a side

2nd he tried again but he he hit me with the side too early in such a way he made himself a pit

in fact i remember he did the pit exactly a tenth of a second before i was gonna do to him, i remember clearly it caught me by surprise

but you can clearly see its him who turn the wheel into the pit not me

pretty obvious if you deny this youre a lier

man i deserve some respect, i think i invented somethin casues enlightening but doesnt work for me unless i quit smoking which i cant

i managed when not smoking to see with my peripheral view as with central so you didnt have to move the eye to look at

my dream is to end suffering of past present and future by an enlightened humanity who can mental timetravel and turn history into a pantomine to avoid paradoxes

i was offered when i got abduced to leave this world with my loved people and let it be nuked but i refused

so judge me not by my madness but by my intentions

i could be all sane but avogue by genetic selection of god knows what

im just a harmless lunatic too sensible for this worl who prefer to dream the world is better than it seems

i should be respected for being a good person though crazy not attcaked by most
Ok, this has gone beyond a joke (not that it was ever funny) now, I've report this thread a spam.

This has nothing to do with whatever point you were trying to make at the start and even that was about wrecking people.

Please keep to the topic, your ramblings do not belong here.
great something weird i noticed

i have 2 slight wounds in my shoulders i cant account for, not pimples

this has happened for long

first i recall was my 1st nervous break down when i dreamt of vampires and awake with a wound in the shape of a cross made like with a pin over my heart

i used to be scared of vampires but vampire girls in my dreams are superhot so they dont scare me any more

maybe i have some kind of double life i dont know about

in the bar there are several persons betting, they are written down in a book one is azazel and nobody knows about him, yesterday everybody was saying he was me since i look like a devil, maybe its true and i get those wounds in that double life
But now we're probbably going to get infractions :sadbanana

At least I hope not.
i think what should be reported is your bulliness

as you can see this bulling is stressing me out and being unstable think and say nosenses

or is it because you hate free thinking and free speech and therefore i do more and more of it

i dont know
This is the LFS general forum about LFS the game.

You have your very own thread full of pages and pages of your thoughts in the Off Topic section if you need to keep expressing yourself DO IT IN THE THREAD YOU ALREADY HAVE!

Talking about flying, reading minds and dreams you've had has nothing to do with LFS or even the topic of this thread.

Keep to the relevant section, thats why they are there!
Quote from lerts :i think what should be reported is your bulliness

as you can see this bulling is stressing me out and being unstable think and say nosenses

or is it because you hate free thinking and free speech and therefore i do more and more of it

i dont know

Lerts, tbh you've had it very easy on these forums.

If it were me or any other member talking such rubbish as you, we'd have been banned or whatever by now, but you get away with it every day.

If the mods are blind to your incoherent mumblings, the forum regulars will most certainly not turn a blind eye.

Just learn when you need to conform.. god.

If you have a mental problem as you claim, seek help. Don't start crying on here when people ask you to stop.

If you want to talk utter nonsense, please use your own thread. Not other ones in different sections.
well all right ill keep my creativity to the ot

but then tell me in what way i can be blamed for anything watching the replay

i was intending to do the pit but he did it turning the wheel a tenth before i was gonna do it

isnt it a kind of force influence?

watch the replay
I think we're probably all sitting here wondering what the hell.

lerts, this is the general LFS discussion section of the forum.

You initially started your thread, bragging about revenge wrecking another driver. In most servers that I've been in, this would itself result in a ban. If someone wrecks you, they're wrong and should be reported to the server admins. If you wreck them instead of reporting them, you're also wrong. As wrong as they were. I can think of one server system, which I won't name here [because it's too obvious], where your actions would have resulted in a ban for both you and the person who you wrecked/wrecked you.

So.. starting a thread in general discussion to brag about wrecking someone is not a good start. However, you've since tried a couple of times to lead this very poor thread down a new path, regarding alien abduction and spiritual this-n-that. At this point, you're leading your own thread off topic.

And so I'm moving your thread to off-topic. Since it started off as a brag about wrecking someone (I watched the replay, I am an expert at assessing intent, believe me, and I know that you intended to wreck him - don't bother to argue or pretend otherwise) and that's, in itself, a lousy start to a thread on this forum and should have been closed before now - as ANY wrecker's thread would be - if the thread doesn't make an up-turn in value, I'll either close it or I'll merge it with your other thread.

S14 is absolutely right.. if he'd made this thread, I woulda beaten him up one side and down the other. It's not fair that you can get away with it while he couldn't and neither could anyone else.
This thread is closed

Lerts' ideas and theories
(921 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG