The online racing simulator
Edit my screenshot
(2126 posts, started )
1.- Not talking like a God, just telling you what I think you should change in my opinion and if they are your first works, then the most you need is constructive critisism! I didn't say "your pic is crap", I told you what I thought would be improved.

2.- The pic looks like it has a lot of bloom! If it's not blur, nor bloom, then what is it?

And what impresses me the most is that, when pearcy said "it hurts my eyes" you answered calm and kind, when what he said was crap, he gave no arguments, no comments, nothing. But I, telling you something logic, get hit by a chair?!
Quote from Racer556 :1.- Not talking like a God, just telling you what I think you should change in my opinion and if they are your first works, then the most you need is constructive critisism! I didn't say "your pic is crap", I told you what I thought would be improved.

2.- The pic looks like it has a lot of bloom! If it's not blur, nor bloom, then what is it?

And what impresses me the most is that, when pearcy said "it hurts my eyes" you answered calm and kind, when what he said was crap, he gave no arguments, no comments, nothing. But I, telling you something logic, get hit by a chair?!

Oh god, Everyone who edit some pic in ps , has your own stile , Like mine

It only use gaussian blur

Duplicate the layer , Desature , Adjust bright to 25 and contrast to 100
Use the gaussian blur and set to 15 , in the layer you are editin , set to Screen , and you have that effect
I knew what you did, you told me I was wrong, and now you are saying you used blur then.
And I know that effect, when I started doing pics I always added it... but you are kinda overdoing it, just that
AAAh Lovely edited
thanks Inouva, !Ram!
I love it

Aro
Here was another try.
Attached images
Aro Edit.jpg
Thanks Furiously-Fast its really nice
You guys have talent

Aro
My favourite car. Free to edit
Attached images
feelfree.jpg
Yay! Doriftoooo Thanks mate, really nice
No prob dude. Can someone do something to this screenie?
Attached images
Weeeeeee!!!.jpg
Quote from batteryy :would someone wanna give a try for drifting rb4?

here you go
Attached images
lfs_00000028-shefing copy.png
Quote from Furiously-Fast :No prob dude. Can someone do something to this screenie?

Here ya go, a really bad edit, my first go at putting a lfs car into a real pic.. lol

Quote from lukelfs :Here ya go, a really bad edit, my first go at putting a lfs car into a real pic.. lol

Thanks! I can't even put LFS cars into r/l myself.
gotta say, that car is totally gonna roll. but nice edit
Quote from batteryy :gotta say, that car is totally gonna roll. but nice edit

Pssst, it didn't.:shhh:
lol, thank you, i find it hard to make the car look right in the picture, i guess ill just practice
Quote from Furiously-Fast :Pssst, it didn't.:shhh:

u sure? i tough with that kind of road the tires will hit some bigger rock and will go upide down(im talking now about the edited pic)
Quote from batteryy :u sure? i tough with that kind of road the tires will hit some bigger rock and will go upide down(im talking now about the edited pic)

Oh, probably did.
XFG rulz. Oh no wait. That's FWD. I lied. /ban FWD.
Don't be sorry for requests. its what keeps this thread alive!
Attached images
Aro Edit.jpg
-
(FSR Tuning) DELETED by FSR Tuning
Well, long story short - I now have a skin made by Lynce just for me... and it's gorgeus... Went for a screenshot session and honestly, I don't know how it could look any better, but you people are welcome to prove me wrong

And Thanks again Lynce.
Attached images
1.jpg
2.jpg
3.jpg
4.jpg
I can't sleep, so I tried to edit one of your Screenshots. The third seems awesome But I must say that I'm a newbie in editing screenshots. Because of that the edited one is not soo good how you like it maybe?
Mh.. But look, here is my try for you. I hope anyone can tune my picture tomorrow, too.

cya & gn8!
Attached images
3 Kopie.jpg

Edit my screenshot
(2126 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG