The online racing simulator
Epic Rickroll
(77 posts, started )
Tokio Hotel best act ever?

:ices_rofl
I've never even heard of Tokio Hotel
Quote from zeugnimod :Tokio Hotel best act ever?

:ices_rofl

Epic Fail 2. Or are they worse than Rick? I don't know. Both are horrible
Quote from Töki (HUN) :Epic Fail 2. Or are they worse than Rick? I don't know. Both are horrible

Epic Fail 3. yes they are, there is nothing more horrible than transsexuals singing bad songs
Quote from batteryy :Epic Fail 3. yes they are, there is nothing more horrible than transsexuals singing bad songs

I hope Rick Astley wins.
I've just found out who they are:

Hahahahah!!!!! The guy in the front (the singer I assume) looks like he should be in Final Fantasy!

What a bunch of queefs.
eeeeeeeeeemmmmmmmmmooooooooooooooo
if your'e emo and you know it cut your wrist
if you're emo and you know it cut your wrist
if you're emo and you know it and you'd really like to show it if you're and you know it cut you're wrist lalallalalalala
Quote from Crashgate3 :Hahahahah!!!!! The guy in the front (the singer I assume) looks like he should be in Final Fantasy!

That's a guy?
the left one looks like he could be a guy, but the rest?
meh.

Anyways, you have to admit that this MTV thing is the final take of Rickroll, if it won't work this year, it's over.

Rickroll is coming to an end... =(

RIP in Advance.
Quote from Scrabby :eeeeeeeeeemmmmmmmmmooooooooooooooo
if you're emo and you know it and you'd really like to show it if you're and you know it cut you're wrist lalallalalalala

Burn.
They won't disqualify him due to people using macros to vote for him. That is how he got nominated in the first place.During the nominations, there were hundreds of people using the python script to vote him in. I'm still surprised mtv's server hasn't gone down once yet.

Also, anyone have a copy of battletoads?
Quote from Scrabby :eeeeeeeeeemmmmmmmmmooooooooooooooo

May I nominate this for post of the year?

I agree though. That singer looks like a girl.
#40 - JJ72
That girl looks weird.

E: Shit, it's a boy...
It's Yugioh!
Quote from Wikipedia :Bill Kaulitz' style, charisma and his way of performing on stage are the factors that have caused the success of Tokio Hotel.[16] [20] His androgynous look, young age and edgy hairstyle has reached icon status among many teenage girls.[21] In August 2008, Bill Kaulitz was chosen as the most attractive singer on stage by the readers of the spanish magazine ¡Hola!. [22]

Proof women are all secretly lesbians.
Or the Tokio Hotel fans (all fifty of them) just flood vote the polls until they go in to the ambulances following the blood loss.
Quote from batteryy :Epic Fail 3. yes they are, there is nothing more horrible than transsexuals singing bad songs

Quote from Crashgate3 :I've just found out who they are:

Hahahahah!!!!! The guy in the front (the singer I assume) looks like he should be in Final Fantasy!

What a bunch of queefs.

Has the second from the right dude recently lost 200 kg and hasn´t bought new clothes yet?

Epic Rickroll
(77 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG