The online racing simulator
Lerts' ideas and theories
(921 posts, closed, started )
i love the mad max style of demo servers and hows it called the manouber
1st im a clean racer prefer to spin to spin somebody

but just now a guy tried to take me out of the road twice very violently on demo

3rd time i did somethin i watched on tv that cops do:

i put my cars nose just to the side of his back wheels and push him laterally to spin him

it was pretty fun, im sure this cops manouber has a name what is it?

maybe its that i see neagtive as positive but crashers can be fun and turn the race into a mad max movie

anyway suscribed demoers have cleansed so much the servers
what the hell are you doing on demoservers anyway?
Quote from Biohazard :what the hell are you doing on demoservers anyway?

He got banned from Redline and has given up on all S2 servers as a result.
oh im learning the xrg and golf in a known circuit before going to ctra1

i miss a populated server with a fixed circuit and i got banned from redline right the way

also i try not to have complexes, if im slow and can only handle demo servers thatll change in the future but im in not hurry

edit:

well besides redline the only others servers with fixed circuit is demo

like i cant learn the circuit my plan is to learn the car very well but in the future of course ill join s2 circuits
BTW Hank, love the binary sig. Fits into the story
You are a bad racing driving around doing PIT on everyone.

Way to go dude!!!

Go die?
Quote from S14 DRIFT :24 pages*

3posts aren't enough to be a full page, didn't they teach you anything about rounding up and rounding down in rem school?
and stop making useless spam threads
Quote from Biohazard :what the hell are you doing on demoservers anyway?

I race a lot in demo servers , some of then have a exelent drivers , and a loooot of respect when do the T1 , the other day i wass in a 5 laps door to door Battle in Zion Demo server, One of the best race i ever have in 1 year and a half in LFS
Irrespective of post length, the thread is 24 pages long. D:
15 pages here 50 posts per page FTW
Git, boring scrolling down for 15 miles though?
I wish I could think of something really smart and clever and sarcastic to post here, but alas, I can't.
In usenet, not only can I put a person into a 'killfile' (Ignore), but I can also ignore a thread started by that person.

I can ignore certain users here, but I'd really like to ignore (and therefore never ever see the thread, or the fact that people respond to the troll bait time and time again, day after day) a thread that is started by a user on my ignore list.

So easy to do with usenet and and usenet readers.

I know... 'Just don't click on the thread.'
Quote from lerts :anyway suscribed demoers have cleansed so much the servers

That's true, but..

Quote from lerts :i put my cars nose just to the side of his back wheels and push him laterally to spin him

it was pretty fun

.. you are one of those who's still ruining the racing for others aren't you?
Woohoo, not only is lerts a forum spammer, but he's also a dirty driver.

I think you have the highest post to started thread ratio of any user. >_>

Grammar wouldn't go a miss, I wouldn't need to translate everything then.
he didn't say he did it more than once. and he pitted a guy who tried to put him off the track TWICE. how many more times should he wait until he can teach the loser a lession? so what if he's a spammer, he has as much right to post his (pointless) thoughts as you do. come to think of it, what good was your spam i mean post in this thread?
**** i hate lerts.
maybe lerts could put his dirty driving to good use in a banger racing server
Quote from UncleBenny :He got banned from Redline and has given up on all S2 servers as a result.

Did he start preaching there? I doubt it was his driving that got him banned
Lerts, can you please get out of your happy place ideal utopian world where you can spam and drive dirty and everyone will be nice to you.
lol, just readin this guys English is a joke. Made me laugh.
This thread is closed

Lerts' ideas and theories
(921 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG