The online racing simulator
GTbyCITROËN
(42 posts, started )
GTbyCITROËN
I initially thought 'aagh! It's horrible!' but after about 10 seconds of looking at it I actually quite like it.
Overdesigned IMHO.

Still, there are (a few) uglier cars out there.
Looks like the Gran Turismo guys designed one end, Citroen did the other, and they didn't quite match up in the middle.
I saw it and thought of that Honda 'human' robot thingy.
Nice!
GTbyCITROËN

FACEPALMbyME
#8 - JJ72
the result of a 15 year old grasping Nurbs modelling.......
Fugly. :vomit:

Quote :it's also supposedly the first car "specifically designed to bring the virtual and real worlds together." What's that mean? Well, apparently visitors to the show can actually drive the car in a true to life simulator on the Citroën stand.

They aren't the first...
Ah, finally the whole thing is revealed!

It confirms all my prior thoughts - The french can't design a car that is actually attractive. Stick to cooking, please.
In a game like GT5, if would be great to drive in, but seeing this this on the street, noooo.:faint:
It is a beauty, just like the DS and such cars.
Looks like a Power Rangers helmet, that's been squashed.
it looks like a car designed by a 14 year old that plays a lame game, IMO
Quote from Crashgate3 :I initially thought 'aagh! It's horrible!' but after about 10 seconds of looking at it I actually quite like it.

That's what happens always with me when seeing an modern car. Just without the last part.
Quote from BlakjeKaas :Nice!

I searched for the white text in your post, but there wasn't any.

Shame on you!
Some parts look nice, some parts are smooth, some parts are well designed but don't fit. Overall it looks too busy, like they tried too hard to make everything so 'stylish' I suppose you could say.
It looks... riced?
:ices_rofl that must be the ugliest car i have ever seen
Oh C'mon, what the hell is that?
I'm getting aroused by this...... omg... brb bathroom >.<
i actually like it kinda "futuristic" look
Quote from MAGGOT :The french can't design a car that is actually attractive.

I'd have a "déesse" outside my front door quite happily. Or a renault alpine. And Bugatti was basically a French company.
i like it pretty much. i think its like tron, 20 years ahead of its time...

GTbyCITROËN
(42 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG