The online racing simulator
Does someone have LFS S1 Patch G?
(39 posts, started )
Does someone have LFS S1 Patch G?
I have downloaded :lfs: S1 Patch H but cannot play without :lfs: S1 Patch G.

Can fomeone send it to jvictor-brasil@hotmail.com ?

Thanks,
speedy
just use the latest version, which is S2 Z. S1 Patch G is about a brazillion (sorry, couldn't help myself) years old.
Quote from Shadowww :Why do you need S1?

Because I already have S2 Z and want s1 just to have both.
But everything that's in S1 is in S2. Plus the new physics and graphics. The S1 patches are just old versions Besides, as a demo racer you'd have the exact same content, just with older physics and graphics
oh, i guess he means he wants to have the latest s1 version before s2. now that makes sense actually.

At least somewhat as he's limited to demo content anyways.

Here it is though:

http://www.gamershell.com/news_12506.html
#7 - senn
SUrely u just download the latest version of LFS and unlock it as S1..... the devs wouldn't have people using old versions would they???
I heard the FBM wasn't on S1, so the third de mo car is actually the XRT.

It's just a curiousity, S1 had the XRT in demo, and S2 doesn't.

EDIT: Send the files by EMAIL!!!! HOLY F***! NO EXTERNAL HOSTING. ESPECIALLY IN GAMERSHELL BECAUSE THEIR SERVERS DO NOT SUPPORT DOWNLOAD PAUSES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
S2 does have the XRT. Get S2 V or something.
Why do you need to pause your download?
...meh
Sorry didn't see your post. And I don't want S1G because of being able to drive the XRT (I would have got S2X instead, since the FBM came in S2Y).
If all you want is to drive the XRT...why not just get LFS S2 patch X? You just said u don't want S2X, but there is no advantage when getting S1G. Both patches have XRT in demo, but S2X has better physics and graphics.
Quote from speedemon57 :Sorry didn't see your post. And I don't want S1G because of being able to drive the XRT (I would have got S2X instead, since the FBM came in S2Y).

Read... it helps xDD
-
(JasonJ) DELETED by JasonJ
Then why doesn't he just tell us why he wants S1G rather than saying why he doesn't want any other patch, no matter how similar it may be.
Quote from Matt0snap :Then why doesn't he just tell us why he wants S1G rather than saying why he doesn't want any other patch, no matter how similar it may be.

Just to have both S1 and S2, noob. I already have S2Z

OT: When will S3 be released?
S3? Next thing to come is the final S2 version. Don´t even think about the release date of S3.
Quote from speedemon57 :Just to have both S1 and S2, noob. I already have S2Z

Ohoooo. A demo user comes onto a forum, asks for a stupidly specific version of LFS without giving a reason for wanting it and calls someone who's paid for the privellege a noob! Good going
Quote from speedemon57 :Just to have both S1 and S2, noob. I already have S2Z

Quote from S14 DRIFT :Ohoooo. A demo user comes onto a forum, asks for a stupidly specific version of LFS without giving a reason for wanting it and calls someone who's paid for the privellege a noob! Good going

LOL, the one thing I don't understand is...why bother having S1 AND S2...whats the point besides saying "OOHHH, I'm special, I have BOTH versions". but anyone can click on a link and download S1, its not very hard.
Because he probbably things that having 'S1' means you can have all the content or some crap.
LFS 0.04K,were can i get LFS 0.04K?
He prolly want S1G for the LX8 if he can unlock to use it, I believe it was in that version... But this is going the wrong way, flaming every demo user but the demo user should not have called the s2 user a noob....?
Quote from NoYPiDRiFTER :He prolly want S1G for the LX8 if he can unlock to use it, I believe it was in that version... But this is going the wrong way, flaming every demo user but the demo user should not have called the s2 user a noob....?

LX8 is in S2 0.5F.
LX8 was never released?
It was..
Between XFR and Formula V8.
So, is there any way to unlock old versions?
Attached images
LFS 2008-10-15 11-50-12-82.png

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG