The online racing simulator
another cheater or something like that
lol, but look at his pb's and he did it in same time . And how could he do 687 laps with 66km. He's also s2 user...
Attached images
wtfff.jpg
drag?

EDIT. can't be actually, can be LFSW bug though.
Maybe, wouldn't suprise me. But not jumping to conclusions.
#4 - Jakg
Errrr, layout with custom start / finish positions that makes it ultra short, maybe?
I dont think lfsw counts lyts with different starting pos.
Why don't you send him a PM and ASK?

Seems to be trendy to post info about somebody one suspects is cheating.

Let it go, mate. There will always be cheaters. Posting their info won't make them go away.
Quote from Jakg :Errrr, layout with custom start / finish positions that makes it ultra short, maybe?

LFSW doesn't count in the layout races.
Well something like that can happend when using layout or something. If you look my LFSW it tells you that I did a 1.00.xx lap with the XRR car, something that is impossible. I don't know why and I have not cheated or really know why, but guess it might be something that screws something up.

Basically I don't think he has cheated, more like a bug.
You can create a layout on any track and put the finish like super close to the start line. By doing that you just fool yourself with very low laptimes on your PB sheet. But that's really all it is. There's no cheating or whatever going on.

Very low PB's are also possible when racing on a tweaked host.

PB's are just personal and shouldn't _always_ be taken seriously. Of course you can compare your pb's with friends, but seeing very low PB's doesn't mean it's a cheat. More like a loophole to get very low pb's, but that's all.

This is the main reason why there are no PB charts and such, because they are unreliable.

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG