The online racing simulator
Some noobish advice needed
(33 posts, started )
Quote from dadge :the DFP (or DFGT as it's also known as) is a very good wheel. and all the buttons are assignable.

Aren't they two different wheels ?
I saw some comments on websites saying that the DFGT buttons ar not all programmable or configurable in Windows...they are somewhat "dedicated" to Playstations, and even specifically designed for "Gran Turismo 5 Prologue"...You know Logitech's drivers and software better than I, so I could well be wrong (hopefully).

As far as I could understand: the DFP has been the best (speaking of normal people's budgets ) for a long time, but now it is discontinued and being replaced by the DFGT.
At Logitech's top end there is the G25 which has 2 FFB engines, better foot pedals...

Edit: I'm reading now about the DFGT: some say that the red button doesn't work yet (as of 20th August) and it must be used with the old DFP drivers.
At http://wingmanteam.com/latest_software/latest_soft_main.htm the DFGT looks not supported yet.
Just a little BUMP !

Please can someone confirm that the DFGT (hardware/drivers) is working well with pc ?
I might buy one soon but wanted to be sure first.
if DFGT = DFP then yeah, they work.
Quote from Stefani24 :The Driving Force GT is very different from the pro.

like a man in orthopaedic shoes, I stand corrected
If you don't want to purchase a wheel, a cheap and good quality option would be the wired XBox 360 controller. It's plug and play on a PC and although it's a tad sensitive, it does the job and you can get used to it.
I'm sleepy, I just thought I read that they were the same. I don't know then, sorry.

Some noobish advice needed
(33 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG