The online racing simulator
just try 90º if you havent tried it , then you can have a solid opinion, i did try 400º

and for me the advantage of the g25 is not it can turn farther than 180, the advantage is it can turn less with an awesome force feedback

of course i understand no g25 owner uses wheel compensation
Quote from Shotglass :im a bit creeped out that you come back exactly the same night californication returns

Well, I'm not gonna lie to you: I, moody Hank, am the inspiration for David Duchovny's character.

OK, maybe I did lie to you. Either way, my timing seems to have been impeccable.

Nice to see you Shots I sure as hell don't give a crap about talking about driving anymore, but for some reason I just can't leave. Time to jack some threads! Read any good books lately?
Quote from Hankstar :Well, I'm not gonna lie to you: I, moody Hank, am the inspiration for David Duchovny's character.

you gotta teach me how to have that much of an effect on women some day

Quote :I sure as hell don't give a crap about talking about driving anymore, but for some reason I just can't leave.

being tied down in kevs basement might have something to do with it

Quote :Read any good books lately?

yes but mostly for uni work and as it turns out scientific books work suprisingly bad as conversation topics when trying to pick up girls for some extraordinary reason
Quote from Shotglass :...you gotta teach me how to have that much of an effect on women some day...

...it turns out scientific books work suprisingly bad as conversation topics when trying to pick up girls for some extraordinary reason

There's your first problem, Shots. Don't talk science to girls - unless of course you're picking up nerd girls (who, by the way, are worth pursuing, said Hank who's married to a BSc who's going for a med school interview tomorrow and who spends far too much time at Kongregate).

Quote :being tied down in kevs basement might have something to do with it

Well, I was stalking his sister so it's only fair that he ties me down and does things to me which he uploads to his new flickr album (Tuesday is waterboarding/bath day!). But he's merciful: he left me one entire hand free and lets me visit lfsforum.net, hence my flurry of activity today.
Quote from Hankstar :unless of course you're picking up nerd girls

unfortunately theres lots of complication to that particularly finding any in the first place
as i found out this approach worst astoundingly badly

Quote :who, by the way, are worth pursuing, said Hank who's married to a BSc

i find it midly offensive that you consider something as lowly as a degree named after a second rate reality tv show nerdy

Quote :Tuesday is waterboarding/bath day!

does he give you sponge baths?
Quote from Shotglass :unfortunately theres lots of complication to that particularly finding any in the first place
as i found out this approach worst astoundingly badly

How do you think I met my wife? Sagan FTW!
Quote :i find it midly offensive that you consider something as lowly as a degree named after a second rate reality tv show nerdy

Oops. If you're only mildly offended then I'm not doing my job...
Quote :does he give you sponge baths?

Close. When I'm good Kevin gives me squid baths.
Quote from Hankstar :How do you think I met my wife?

dunno but if you claim it was like that youd probably better stay at kevs (which is a lot safer than australia even with kev around)

Quote :Sagan FTW!

to my shame ill have to admit that i have no idea who he is

Quote :Close. When I'm good Kevin gives me squid baths.

do the suckers feel pleasant on your skin?
This must be the most rubbish thread of the year, with the most abusive and off topic posts.

There used to be at least some good reading here at LFS forums, sadly its becoming harder and harder to find anything worth reading here anymore.

SD.

(sry mods for the spam)
Quote from lerts :f1 pilots use it, high sensitivities, but being illegal as soon as the camera focus on them the switch to low sensitivities

Are you really.... well... you know.... or just pretend?
Quote from lerts :wow 90º is great have done excellent times with the fbm

the very end how much degrees you use on the golf?

On the golf?

I normally use 90-180, for some periodes I use 180 on all cars, but others times when my wheen is **** - I use 90. Damn, the cencor in the weel is screwed, so I can barely turn controllable to right, while it will not go straight either
Quote from SparkyDave :This must be the most rubbish thread of the year, with the most abusive and off topic posts.

There used to be at least some good reading here at LFS forums, sadly its becoming harder and harder to find anything worth reading here anymore.

SD.

(sry mods for the spam)

That's hardly spam considering the variety of thoughts through this thread.
I'd say let's make 40 degrees mandatory for real life Formula 1 and enjoy some good quarter lap races. That'd be interesting to watch for sure.
well if you check my pb on fbm on blackwood on my stats i did it with 65º yesterday

its much more dificult to spin with high sensitivity and you can put the car much closer to the limit

i tried both high and low sensitivity i like more high sensitivity and share it

though is not so high since quads have more than 3 times sensitivity than 65º

edit:

for me this is like the new emperors amzing clothes that you dont see if you are stupid

everybody but a friend i trust say low sensitivities is better and my experience says the same than my friend high sensitivity is better

so what i should do consider myself stupid and do what the crowd says ignoring my own ideas that amazinly are shared by a good friend?

well just for the sake to be sure ill try lower sensitivities but so far fastest for me have been 65º
Quote from lerts :
for me this is like the new emperors amzing clothes that you dont see if you are stupid

That's only what the emperor thinks, actually. In reality there aren't any clothes.

So I must say that your comparison actually quite hit the truth.
yes thats the thing im quite paranoid so i think there must be somone who says he goes with 400 and in reality use 100º but want to keep the secret

the fact im paranoid doesnt mean i dont have enemies
You're not paranoid lerts. They really ARE out to get you.
"Just because you're paranoid, don't mean they're not after you."
- Kurt Cobain.

The dude was right, but look what happened to him. Just sayin'...

Shotglass: let's continue this elsewhere - the natives seem restless.
I have never used less than 450 degrees of rotation on my G25, and that is my current setting.
So...you're trying to compare a quad bike, to a CAR simulator?
The "Golf" you are talking about is called "XFG", and looks more like a Fiat Punto, especially after seeing the interior.
Rally drivers don't use that low steering angles, lock-to-lock is 450°-540°, you can see that quite good at slow hairpins when they don't slide through the corner.
The F1 theory you had there, it is quite lerts.
well im not satisified enough with 40º

i like it even more sensible so in the profiler i put wheels sensitivity to 75 or 100%

really love it is like driving with your mind
270 here on all cars
I play with G25 and it depends on car that I'm actually driving. So 720° in road cars, 540° (720°) in GTR's and 540° and 400° in Single seaters. 270° only in MRT.
i dont know i tried 90º and got better times than with 40º

i think low sensitivity is faster but easier to spin and more dificult to drive

well ill listen and try to adapt to lower sensitivities
Quote from lerts :i dont know i tried 90º and got better times than with 40º

i think low sensitivity is faster but easier to spin and more dificult to drive

well ill listen and try to adapt to lower sensitivities

Why dont you try full range of G25?

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG