(724 posts, started )
And the SPAM award goes to...

Flymike91!
I have my reasons

I might do this livery for some other cars if people are interested
Attached images
RB4_Century73.jpg
great design Mike.
Boss Coffee Skin & Latest Skin in my "junker" series. (See xrt & fz5 versions for previous junker skins)

for those who have seen my earlier work... I've gotten much better with rust now.... still trying to figure out how to do dents tho...
Attached images
RB4_boss.jpg
RB4_junker.jpg
nice work as always
Quote from TehSt1g :Boss Coffee Skin & Latest Skin in my "junker" series. (See xrt & fz5 versions for previous junker skins)

for those who have seen my earlier work... I've gotten much better with rust now.... still trying to figure out how to do dents tho...

i like the rust on it
My RB4 skin share again.

RB4 AEM Dragster:
Attached images
RB4_AEM1.jpg
RB4-AEM DRAGSTER3.png
RB4-AEM 1600x1200.jpg
Quote from Deejayyaj :My RB4 skin share again.

RB4 AEM Dragster:

nice skin but with those specs the wheelie bar isnt really usefull
Quote from G!NhO :nice skin but with those specs the wheelie bar isnt really usefull

I know that there's no wheelie bar in LFS, my share is the Skin file...
I just used the wheelie bar in render scene
Quote from Deejayyaj :I know that there's no wheelie bar in LFS, my share is the Skin file...
I just used the wheelie bar in render scene

i know but still you wont need a wheelie bar for a car with 240 hp
Quote from G!NhO :i know but still you wont need a wheelie bar for a car with 240 hp

well i got that specs from the RB4 LFS Specs... if you really want to put up more HP in that car then use a tweaker..

I told you I just used the wheelie bar for my render scene

and wheelie bars are stabilizer, just like tension bars it can be used also in 240hp and up..
Quote from Deejayyaj :
and wheelie bars are stabilizer, just like tension bars it can be used also in 240hp and up..

ok, but i dont think a 240hp 1200 kilo car will pop a wheelie

but yeah it looks nice on the render
RB4 Norwegian COP
RB4 COP Norwegian

Attached images
RB4_POLITI_NORGE3.jpg
Here is my castrol RB4. I had some troubles with the bonnet lines due to the shape of the car being different to a gt4.

Attached images
celica.jpg
-
(jonmrbean) DELETED by jonmrbean
Quote from jonmrbean :oh no not another Castrol RB4

Already been done before..........try something different & dont follow the crowd

mmmmmm fed up with seeing the same stuff........try using your brain for once people.

Jon

Use my brain? Thats not very nice, here I am trying to join a community and just because I create something thats been done.

I didn't know there was another one, there was 16 pages to search through

People flame other members on this forum even for participating, i'm really dissapointed.
Quote from jonmrbean :oh no not another Castrol RB4

Already been done before..........try something different & dont follow the crowd

mmmmmm fed up with seeing the same stuff........try using your brain for once people.

Jon

Oh come on. Not everyone can be original. In fact, just about everything in the world has already been done. Who's original anymore these days?
It's also not original to flame someone for a skin that he'd like to share. You're not forced to use it in any way if you do not like it, so what reason is there to degenerate his effort with such a comment?
Quote from Victor :Oh come on. Not everyone can be original. In fact, just about everything in the world has already been done. Who's original anymore these days?
It's also not original to flame someone for a skin that he'd like to share. You're not forced to use it in any way if you do not like it, so what reason is there to degenerate his effort with such a comment?

I couldt agree more with u thats why im making my bleach skinpack at the least some originality IMO that is.
But I think not al cars are done but hey if i make a replica its not original its juts a rippof of a real car so most of the skins here were never original to begin with unlkess the design comes straght out of your mind it wil never be original becaus it would just be a arcecar from real life made into LFS.

Im not saying this to insult the ones who love to do this, its a artform to only difrent and IMO not original

EDIT: @polepos

I agree with u this forum ha slot of adults on it acting like little kids(thge ones i mean i wont cal names know it themselves I hope)
Quote from jonmrbean :

Looks like you couldn't use your brain before posting that...

@ pole: release the skin
Quote from polepositiondriver :Use my brain? Thats not very nice, here I am trying to join a community and just because I create something thats been done.

I didn't know there was another one, there was 16 pages to search through

People flame other members on this forum even for participating, i'm really dissapointed.

Look fine I applogise to you, enough said.......

RB4 Skins
(724 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG