The online racing simulator

Poll : What Team Where Strongest This Weekend?

Closed since :
Renault
McLaren
Ferrari
Williams
BMW Sauber
ForceIndia
RedBull
Honda
TorroRosso
Toyota
Quote from Töki (HUN) :Hey guys. I just want to say that I'm sorry what I've done in the last few pages.
I've realized that this kind of childish behaviour is not welcome here.
I really don't like Hamilton, and it's horrible to read what his 'fans' say.
I promise that I won't flame him (and you) anymore, but I still remain a Ferrari fan deeply in myself.
I'll keep my negative opinions in myself. So sorry again.

at times it's even more horrible to read what u said...
some Hamilton fans might get a bit over the top with things, but u are just not any better for your hatred to him, and sometimes even worse...

but heck, Lewis got the 7 points lead which he should have had if not for that chicane incident in Spa...
I was hoping to have Alonso, Rosberg and Webber on the podium, shame about the Red Bulls.

Glad to see the Williams team getting some champagne for a change. Hope they get a bit more competitive with the new regs next year.

I don't really understand why Massa got a drive-through penalty when he didn't get one for doing exactly the same thing at Valencia. Well, I do understand it, but y'know, I'm being facetious.
Quote from JCTK :at times it's even more horrible to read what u said...
some Hamilton fans might get a bit over the top with things, but u are just not any better for your hatred to him, and sometimes even worse...

but heck, Lewis got the 7 points lead which he should have had if not for that chicane incident in Spa...

Yeah I know. I've read my last comments and :jawdrop: I'm always too agressive when I say those things, but now as I read it, I'm scared of myself.
You're not supposed to have a go at someone after they have apologised!

Anyway, mr grady (post 425) ain't any better, although it was kinda provoked...
Quote from evilpimp :Nah Canada ftw. I'm surprised none of the drivers stopped to ask for one of the chicks number though. Would be pretty funny :P.

Which reminds me of an old Eddie Irvine thing...

Miss Belgium: How can I seduce you?
Eddie Irvine: Take off your clothes.
Miss Belgium: !?!

Topsy-turvy race, but it was entertaining. I don't know what Rosberg was thinking, but that lock-up-and-overtake was pretty cool. Nakajima's attempt to copy him wasn't half-bad either.

Alonso for WDC!

Shattered for Massa. Ferrari's pit crew have gone to the dogs ever since Jean Todt left.

Kimi... huh?

Vettel... very nice drive. Kept his head on.

Kovi... where art thou?

Hamilton... as expected, consistent and a solid recovery after the SC restart.

As for the track... bad pit entry, kerbs that break off (!), very few overtaking opportunities... well it could have been worse.

Now to the land of the rising sun!
Quote from JO53PHS :Yeah, that really was bad.

Not as bad as the drain cover in China (2004?). Small things like that (kerbs and such) are almost expected from a new venue. Personally I think those sorts of things (having to drop the kerbs because they're dangerous) should never have to happen...they spent millions on 1500 lights but couldn't get someone to say the kerbs were too high. Within 15 minutes of seeing the track I bet all the drivers, ex drivers etc would have been saying they were too high. Plus the pit entry and pit exit are just inexcusable, IMO. This is not Tilke's first monstrosity...sorry, track...so he really should know better. Heidfeld got penalised for Tilke's mistake.
Anyone else notice Alonso cut the chicane at T1 at the start gaining 4 places, and CRUCIALLY only giving 2 places back... but where's the investigation?

rules is rules!!!! has to be a 25 second penalty! That's if we want to stay consistant!

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=_Cb1kTtsixc

edit: hhmm... debate is to be had me thinks! would like to see a full onboard
He got pushed there and slowed down to give back some positions. How is he sopose to know how many he passed with 20 cars in like 20m lol. I think that seeing as its on turn 1 and that he avoided an accident that its ok. Not like he dived into there with the intent to pass cars..
Quote from Intrepid :Anyone else notice Alonso cut the chicane at T1 at the start gaining 4 places, and CRUCIALLY only giving 2 places back... but where's the investigation?

rules is rules!!!! has to be a 25 second penalty! That's if we want to stay consistant!

How you make out how many cars Alonso passed and then let past from that camera angle is beyond me.

And Hamilton basically got a DT which turned out to be 25 second penalty because it was so close to end of the race. If Alonso didn´t get a DT during the race then there is nothing to investigate. Case closed.
from another forum

need an onboard me thinks
I was thinking today that Kimi doesn't half talk quiet, sometimes you cant hear every word he says, cant he talk louder lol.
Just watched the start in high quality on some other thing I downloaded and the only spots he gained by it he gave them back.
Quote from evilpimp :Just watched the start in high quality on some other thing I downloaded and the only spots he gained by it he gave them back.

Yes but did he gain a advantage lol. You should know what I mean, Spa.
Quote from Intrepid :need an onboard me thinks

Alonso slowed onto the approach of T2, allowing cars around the outside. He had already overtaken at least 3/4 cars off the start line so hardly gained anything from it. So if he started 15th and ended up 11th/12th, the net gain was nothing...

Quote :I was thinking today that Kimi doesn't half talk quiet, sometimes you cant hear every word he says, cant he talk louder lol.

What a worthy post, only taken you 7 years to figure that one out...
Quote from keiran :Alonso slowed onto the approach of T2, allowing cars around the outside. He had already overtaken at least 3/4 cars off the start line so hardly gained anything from it. So if he started 15th and ended up 11th/12th, the net gain was nothing...

What a worthy post, only taken you 7 years to figure that one out...

I have always thought he talked quiet but I noticed it the most today and yesterday, after qualifying at the press conference, I know the mics wasn't working great but you could barely hear Kimi.
Hmm just realised that Rosberg passed Trulli in a yellow flagged zone not good, not good. Hopefully none of the stewards will see it. :P
Quote from Intrepid :Anyone else notice Alonso cut the chicane at T1 at the start gaining 4 places, and CRUCIALLY only giving 2 places back... but where's the investigation?

Don´t worry, Hamilton will win the championship, you don´t need to behave like an idiot :bananadea
Ferrari are screwing it really bad this year.. How can they keep those drivers there?

AWESOME drive by Alonso and Rosberg. The fact that the kerb's were falling off and the track so bumpy made it really interesting. I want more tracks like this, not the other bumpless, perfect and boring tracks. We need more hardcore action!
Quote from keiran :Alonso slowed onto the approach of T2, allowing cars around the outside. He had already overtaken at least 3/4 cars off the start line so hardly gained anything from it. So if he started 15th and ended up 11th/12th, the net gain was nothing...

Did he not lunge Button which forced him to cut the chicane gaining an unfair advantage? He then did NOT give this place back to Button as I understand it. He only lunged Button because he knew he could cut the chicane. He did not concede this place back

If that extra run off wasn't there he would have stayed behind Button.

This is gaining an unfair advantage surely???
Sadly I haven't seen the race
When I saw results, I though it was hacker attack there! All randomised! OMG

I'm speechless...
Quote from diablo21 :Ferrari are screwing it really bad this year.. How can they keep those drivers there?

Well, they have the best out there, really, but making those mistakes it's because you are desperate... I would fire Hamilton for loosing the championship like he did last year.
Massa was perfect, except for the pitstop, i couldnt believe it.
Massa didn't do anything wrong in the pitstop.

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG