The online racing simulator
#76 - CSU1
Quote from rich uk :You vile scum!

Leave this poor man to believe these ramblings. At least he has some decency and contempt for humanity. You swine long ago forgot about good humour in an effort to be labelled as good and decent men. You should all be thrown into the canal and have your decadent views on the community drowned out like Tony Blair sent out to Iraq on a peace envoy (Who would have thaught).

So learn to enjoy lerts idiosyncratic comedy and value him as a good protector of the human kind.

What the Fcuk?

What on earth provoked that random outburst?

Who where you callilg vile scum?

...I agree about the humorless swine bit but fail to see who you think lacks decency...

was going pretty well untill you stepped in sir

Leave this poor man to believe these ramblings. At least he has some decency and contempt for humanity. You swine long ago forgot about good humour in an effort to be labelled as good and decent men. You should all be thrown into the canal and have your decadent views on the community drowned out like Tony Blair sent out to Iraq on a peace envoy (Who would have thaught).

So learn to enjoy lerts idiosyncratic comedy and value him as a good protector of the human kind.

I concur with this Gentleman!
Quote from CSU1 :What the Fcuk?

What on earth provoked that random outburst?

Who where you callilg vile scum?

...I agree about the humorless swine bit but fail to see who you think lacks decency...

was going pretty well untill you stepped in sir

Take it all in good humour old bean.

Don't be drawn in by everyone's opinion or you will be an undone man very soon.

I mean jesus, laughter is the medicine of life. You have to roll with the punches so you can throw the other bitter twisted man down............ Not that you are a twisted man by any means.

Best Regards, Me.
Quote from senn :i currently use 180 deg on the g25, but i'm slowly creeping it up. i've tried 720 and its hideous, forget trying to counter any kind of major slide. I know that my real life car steers slightly faster as u progress in the steering (un assisted btw) i don't think the LFS cars do this...

Actually, it does.
It's 'Wheel Turn Compensation'. Options>Controls and under the 'Wheel Turn Degree' slider. Have had mine set to .30 since my demo days. Just like the Degree's slider, it also helps catch over or understeer; the thing I like about it is that I can catch over/understeer easily and still have precision in the middle of the wheel.
Quote from Fuel Filter :Actually, it does.
It's 'Wheel Turn Compensation'. Options>Controls and under the 'Wheel Turn Degree' slider. Have had mine set to .30 since my demo days. Just like the Degree's slider, it also helps catch over or understeer; the thing I like about it is that I can catch over/understeer easily and still have precision in the middle of the wheel.

I never tried that. What I,ve been doing lately is setting the max steering lock to 55 degrees with 720 rotation, so I still have a more realistic amount of wheel turns with a realistic amount of self centering speed.
#81 - hda
Quote from lerts :
f1 pilots use it, high sensitivities, but being illegal as soon as the camera focus on them the switch to low sensitivities

and like the camera operators are english they focus on alonsos hands when he is going to the limit in order to force him to switch to low sensitivities and risking spinning more easily

I would like to second tristan and everyone else that thought this is stupid.

Btw: how would Alonso know he's being taped at that moment?
I can understand you supporting a spanish driver but that doesn't mean you have to excuse himself for his poor results..
I dont understand why everybody complains that 900 degrees is so hard! I cant use anything less for drifting if I have the ffb on, which its usually around 55.
From day 1 I got the wheel I just used 900 degrees and I got used to it.Not necessarily drifting right away, but racing all that I can do it.
It's all about personal prefernce. For example I use 90 degree rotation.

Quote from rich uk :Take it all in good humour old bean.

Don't be drawn in by everyone's opinion or you will be an undone man very soon.

I mean jesus, laughter is the medicine of life. You have to roll with the punches so you can throw the other bitter twisted man down............ Not that you are a twisted man by any means.

Best Regards, Me.

Oh no, there is a british version of lerts!
well after many testing ive found fastest for me is 75º

is the fastest and the one i enjoy the most, before criticise me try it, i tried 400º and didnt like it

well 75º with 20º front wheel lock to lock as th bfm
most awesome thread ever
this discussion has given me an idea:

is not posible or too dificult modeling bikes, but what about quads?

though people should drive 20º of lock to lock with 20º in the steering wheel

you could put awsome girls skins with big but+s in an aerodinamic position, hell i would only play with ai

now if we have a gorgeous girl on a quad we just need a space mod for the game and it would be like this video:

http://es.youtube.com/watch?v=Q2BFEWHty1s

i promise i thought of chasing a gorgeous girl in a space bike through worlmoholes before i saw the videoclip

imagine a space mod with supernovas quartzs constellations all that amazing stuff without touching the physics of the game

alonso when tapped would feel that sensitiviy of the wheel reudces slowly having time to correct for the new sensitivity,besides the way tv works he would be told withseconds in advance

ill pay attention now to see if this intuition is true

so far my best friend here has admitted he goes with high sensitivity, he is the person i trust the most here for me his word count more than many oposite opinions

i promised i wouldnt say no more nonsense if not attacked but i think many peple would love quads or space mods, im serious
I do love crispy bikes!
wow 90º is great have done excellent times with the fbm

the very end how much degrees you use on the golf?
Are you bloody kidding me you moronic racing sim fan?

You bought a huge ass wheel to only use 90 degrees of the availible lock? You could have bought your stupid watch and still had enough left over for a cheap wheel....

Many people don't follow logical thoughts and, up to a point, I respect them.

But you lerts, you are beyond understanding...
I have never used below 270 on my G25

Although im using 720 at the moment
Quote from lerts :wow 90º is great have done excellent times with the fbm

the very end how much degrees you use on the golf?

Imagine that you could have bought that watch you wanted if you just took a cheapo wheel, as all the G25 features are wasted on you...
I just keep wondering if he meens a real 90° lock, meaning actually 45° in each direction, or 90° in each direction, so basically 180°...

And for full control I can recommend the biggest possible lock with no centering springs and low FF so that you just feel what's happening. That way you can turn the G25 very quickly as you don't have to fight a high FF resistance.
Quote from professor lerts, PhD :ive noticed long ago i enjoy more following somebody than being 1st all alone

I, too, prefer stalking women to masturbating by myself.
Quote from Hankstar :I, too, prefer stalking women to masturbating by myself.

im a bit creeped out that you come back exactly the same night californication returns
Quote from S14 DRIFT :Are you bloody kidding me you moronic racing sim fan?

You bought a huge ass wheel to only use 90 degrees of the availible lock? You could have bought your stupid watch and still had enough left over for a cheap wheel....

Many people don't follow logical thoughts and, up to a point, I respect them.

But you lerts, you are beyond understanding...

There were infractions given out lately for less offensive posts than this one.

Just saying.
It was offensive? I don't see how....
Read the first line.

And the whole tone of the post.
#99 - JJ72
Quote from S14 DRIFT :It was offensive? I don't see how....

cos you are a cock.............. raising, and a dick.........Cheney-ish honored gentleman.
:woohoo:

I am a cock

G25 with 40 degree rotation [renamed thread]
(128 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG