The online racing simulator
Brothers & Sisters of Scotland...UNIT
(9 posts, started )
AND START THE REVOLUTION.

Our brave insurgents have started and completed the first stage, we must continue and push onwards. Our Celtic Brothers and Sisters, we ask you only one thing. Join us and fight our oppressors, together we can take over Britain by Christmas, then Europe by Summer next year (Yes Germans, our beach towels will be down first on the deck chairs) and then by Christmas next year THE WORLD *Mackie The Staggie's evil laughter fills the room until he collapses due to not breathing*

p.s. I've got the napalm
Nice one, only just spotted this one

I remember reading an article about Berwick-upon-Tweed too. It was discussing with the locals about whether they felt more Scottish or English, and questioned them if they thought they should be a part of Scotland.

Can't quite recall how it turned out...but surely it is fairly obvious they all wanted to be Scottish...after all, doesn't everybody?
*shouts Owain Gwyndawr*

Yeah but for as long as he lives in England Scawen's name is still said "Ska When" ;P

Curse those English, pronouncing W's like a letter in it's own right!
Unite
As Android pointed out...its UnitE with an E... u nits!

Rest of the world has nothing to worry about, we are safe, they might misspell "Attack" by spelling it "R-U-N A-W-A-Y" instead
#7 - 5haz
Bit worrying, seeing as all our Nuclear Submarines are parked in Scotland.

Anyway, I think its more a case of Scotland Ruling over England, seeing as our leader happens to be a Scotsman.
perhaps he meant "you nit"
#9 - amp88
TBH I'd rather have all of our North Sea oil back rather than Carlisle...bit late for the oil though.

(9 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG