The online racing simulator

Poll : What Team Where Strongest This Weekend?

Closed since :
Renault
McLaren
Ferrari
Williams
BMW Sauber
ForceIndia
RedBull
Honda
TorroRosso
Toyota
Quote from DevilDare :yay Alosno out!

Poor Alonso. Hamilton is only the 10th in Q2. Hope he keeps this position is Q3 too
Lost stream, does it work for others or...?
itv stream doesnt work for me
ugh stream failed at the start of q3
Hopefully Massa crashes tomorrow or Hamilton gets off the start better then Massa or overtakes him later in the race, it is going to be a good battle between the two tomorrow though.
Massa!!!!! He beat Hamilton by 0.6 Heheheheh nice!!!!
kay... great for massa, i expect crashes tomorrow on that wall (vettel's, ham's 1mm pass).
And i want that track on lfs
I would love Massa to hit the wall though or his engine to fail, it has happened before so it could happen tomorrow. If he does crash it would make the Championship a lot easier for Hamilton

Edit: I hope my Dad would sort the Ariel out so my ariel doesnt come off of a splitter, need it to come straight from the Ariel itself so I can record it on my PC tomorrow.

Edit 2:What a suprise, ITV starts to work on my PC just after qualifying is finished lol, hopefully the ariel signal is perfect for tomorrows race, else I wont be able to record it, oh well I will most likely have to watch it downstairs on Virgin.
hope for a good race tomorrow.
Nice one for Masaa

Kovalainen had a close call with the wall on his best lap. Too bad, would have been nice to see him higher.
Quote from sam93 :I would love Massa to hit the wall though or his engine to fail, it has happened before so it could happen tomorrow. If he does crash it would make the Championship a lot easier for Hamilton

Wow, you seem to have a lot of confidence in Hamilton's ability to win a championship based on his own ability, rather than anyone else's bad luck :P
Seems like a pretty promising race. Cool qual, the usual at the top... Kinda predictable. I think that Hamilton will win this for some reason though.
massa boy oh boy, fantastic!
Quote from Jertje :Wow, you seem to have a lot of confidence in Hamilton's ability to win a championship based on his own ability, rather than anyone else's bad luck :P

I would prefer Hamilton win using his ability but I have a feeling Hamilton is going to win the race.
Massa : light or maybe even three stopper?
lol @ the problems with microphones in the press conference.
Quote from DaveWS :lol @ the problems with microphones in the press conference.

Yes, Hamilton's voice was a bit weird I couldn't even hear Kimi talking, but he's not famous for talking so loud.
Quote from DaveWS :lol @ the problems with microphones in the press conference.

Massa's seemed fine but Hamilton's and Kimi's was very poor quality.

Quote :Massa : light or maybe even three stopper?

I think he could be light as his lap time was nearly a second faster then Hamilton's. They did say three stoppers could be what people are going to do though.
Quote from duke_toaster :Massa : light or maybe even three stopper?

It looks like it.

Everyone else is around 1.2 to 1.5 seconds slower than their personal best times. Massa is only slightly less than 0.8 seconds slower. The only reasons I can think of is huge luck, or more likely low fuel.

I'm afraid tomorrow will be a processional race without rain. Hopefully there will be a little drizzle to mix things up a bit. Hopefully no T1 carnage!
Quote from samjh :It looks like it.

Everyone else is around 1.2 to 1.5 seconds slower than their personal best times. Massa is only slightly less than 0.8 seconds slower. The only reason I can think of is huge luck, or more likely low fuel.

Have you seen his lap? It was perfect. I hope we can watch it again tomorrow, just before the race. I wouldn't say his car is lighter, but who knows.
Unfortunately the ITV stream got cut when Q3 started!

I'd have loved to watch the lap. So many drivers were making mistakes I wouldn't be surprised if Massa did manage to put a "perfect" lap in. But even so, can he sustain the pace in the race? That is the all-important question.
I think that F1 should try a random grid for the top 5 in quali some time... Just to spice things up a bit. Top 5 gets mixed up that way at least we'll see the pole sitter battling for position instead of just cruising his way to victory...

Also, anyone got one of those premiere live videos? Maybe we can get onboard footage of his lap?
Quote from evilpimp :I think that F1 should try a random grid for the top 5 in quali some time... Just to spice things up a bit. Top 5 gets mixed up that way at least we'll see the pole sitter battling for position instead of just cruising his way to victory...

Just end the quali after part 2 and make a random grid of the Top10.
Too bad for Alonso He would move one noob straight to 10th position for sure
End of Q3 was just what I wanted.
I think Massa and Hamilton will kick themselves out of race and Kimi will win, or something.

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG