The online racing simulator
---new tire tread---
(19 posts, started )
---new tire tread---
attachements limit reached
Do you have in-game screenshots?
the screen 1 .. the tire its in-game
Ah, I thought it would be nice to see it on the car, how it looks with the car Any chance of taking a picture of that?
I would like to try out. Seems interesting.
Agree with above.
I got not much clue about racing tyres etc, but why are they so bright on the sides? Does it has something to do with the wear on the tyre?
Quote from FaFaDOD :on the side its the default color ^^ http://www.lfsdrift.net/index.php?topic=71.0 try this its better we have 3 drift tire in this tyre.dds 3 realy nice tire

Hehe I see Just me that uses a custom dark color on the tyres, so did not know the tyres orginally were that light I think it looks nice.

Quote from Riders Motion :The Very End, you failed at trying to own a demo cracker.

Don't you start!
I wanted to see more from it, but when I asked it and looked on my post after, I knew someone would think I was doing it, but this time I was not trying to prove if he was crack'er or not
xD
It's strange but very interesting. I'm on those textures now, looks sweet. Thanks!
Unless you're running at very over-inflated tyre pressures, the colour difference between the centre and the tyre shoulders is too great.

Being honest, I don't think it looks good, so I won't be using them. I'll stick with the Hi-Res standard tyre pack from LFS-Database (Maybe check them to see what I mean about the colours)

Other than that, nice try.......
any why that was just a try its like that we learn a think thanks for your comments
Quote from FaFaDOD :any why that was just a try its like that we learn a think thanks for your comments

Where is the download link? I think that it looks very nice! goodjob
attachements limit reached 0o ?
Do you look for that one?
If it's the first one then yes!

EDIT : That one looks very nice too!
Quote from PioneerLv :attachements limit reached 0o ?

i'm a demoer, i'v an attachements limit ^^ so i removed some attachements of my poor mods for my brake disc, give my a licence and i'll make more mods :o hihihihi x)

---new tire tread---
(19 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG