The online racing simulator
A Dual View?
(11 posts, started )
#1 - tisy0
A Dual View?
Is it possible to have 2 views on the same screen, Like the pic attached,

I don't know if a program has been created, or its already possible somehow?
Attached images
Idea.jpg
I don't think so and I can't see why you would want to do something like that.

It would only be a handicap IMO.
#3 - tisy0
Well it would be a good idea like when racing, instead of looking behind and loosing the view ahead, you could just glance down.

EDIT: Before any1 says it, theres a rear view mirror, yeah ofcourse, but I like a bigger view because I myself squinting at the Rear-View Mirror so i'd like a bigger view
run 2x lfs.exe
Quote from tisy0 :Well it would be a good idea like when racing, instead of looking behind and loosing the view ahead, you could just glance down.

But it would be a distraction to have another moving picture at the bottom of the screen. IMO.
Wow, WS.C got health bars? Last time i was there, there wasnt any.
#7 - tisy0
Well maybe like instead of having the rear view, you could press the rear view button and it would bring up this screen until you let it go, in other words it works the same as the rear view apart from its triggerable via the rear view button and theres 2 views not just 1 rear view and it should be configurable in the options whether it should be 2 views or just 1 when you press the button.
#8 - tisy0
Quote from Uximura :run 2x lfs.exe

I don't understand what you mean, even if you do, you cant control both of them anyway.

Quote from Shadowww :Wow, WS.C got health bars? Last time i was there, there wasnt any.

That has any relevance to the topic?
Quote from Shadowww :Wow, WS.C got health bars? Last time i was there, there wasnt any.

uhm..it may be the beer, but arent you a demo racer??!
I think he's got another account,
I didn't want to mention it incase there was a WS.C Demo Server, But since there isnt.
No WS.C demo server just now.

A Dual View?
(11 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG