The online racing simulator
Take On LFS
(44 posts, started )
I like it a lot, very nice work. One of the best around
Love it! It's different and original. Things that lack in many new vids. (Although this year we did have quite a bit of amazing videos. )
Seriously good video - nice work man! :-)
Simply amazing! Although I wouldn't usually like this music, it fit the video perfectly.

If you finish it it's worthy of a 10/10.
It's just epic :jawdrop:
Quote from Rappa Z :Simply amazing! Although I wouldn't usually like this music, it fit the video perfectly.

If you finish it it's worthy of a 10/10.

offcourse it fit the video perfectly.... Its a tribute to the original Aha - take on me video. Go watch it on youtube then watch this one again to see how truelly amazing job he has done!

really one of the best lfs videos iv seen
Glad you reminded me of this one!

In classic partridge language "God, That's good!"
HOLY SHIT!

(that deserved it)
Quote from BigTime :So 80's... This is one of the best ideas I've seen in a while, great work. Nice to see Forbin leading there too.

Yep, I was in dominant form in that series, shame I couldn't finish it.

Any video that features me is a good one, IMO.
Quote from Forbin :Yep, I was in dominant form in that series, shame I couldn't finish it.

Any video that features me is a good one, IMO.

You were mate - you were all over the news pages on gentlefoot.com for a while.
Nice one Ted, we (me, Nick and Nigel) were having a nice chat about this down at the kart meet. I get far too nostalgic watching GFC videos, it really was a great league.
This goes down as one of my top 10 favorite videos. Glad you reminded me...
used to LOVE that song, still do I guess.

I think my favorite two parts were the beginning of the race at KY (the really slow FPS of cars going by, loved that part) and also on the BL track the tilted angle of the FV8 and then all the FOX's coming up that hill, that is an awesome angle!

Good video!
realy great work!
please finish this movie . It's a great idea but it realy gets spoiled at the end.

Take On LFS
(44 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG