The online racing simulator
Someone that can leave LFS Forever (IMHO)
(9 posts, closed, started )
#1 - Cr45h
Hi all,
with this thread i'm asking to LFS admins to take some decision about this "racer".

His LFS username <has been removed>.

Here there's a little replay of what he's doing on a french server, while the other racers are testing their setups 2 days before the official start of french championship.

The nickname he used on this race was "Weed Smoker".

He's continuing crashing and wrecking other cars, and using some bad language we know is not a synonym of a clean racer.

What i'm asking is to do something to prevent this man to continue doing what all of you can see.

I know this is only a little opinion of one racer that was there, but i can ask to all other drivers there to come here and made their reply about him.

Thanks for your attention, and sorry for some english mistake
Attached files
Weed Smoker 1' lap.mpr - 450.3 KB - 346 views
He's caused trouble on FM servers before. He's perma banned on them also.

I suggest every server does the same. This guy is bad news.
I don't want to drag this too far off-topic, but do I understand this 'name and shame' policy correct? It's not ok for anyone to write the name of the offender in the forum (even when proof is posted), even though basically anyone can find out what the persons name is by checking out the replay? I mean, what's the point?
i think its all moot anyway because people who cheat should have their names dragged through the mud.
Quote from Blizzardo :I don't want to drag this too far off-topic, but do I understand this 'name and shame' policy correct? It's not ok for anyone to write the name of the offender in the forum (even when proof is posted), even though basically anyone can find out what the persons name is by checking out the replay? I mean, what's the point?

maybe so people can't say "this person did this" while in reality he didn't do exactly as accused. Before mods get to truth, some people have already seen username and auto-think that person is a bad racer.
Quote from Blizzardo :I don't want to drag this too far off-topic, but do I understand this 'name and shame' policy correct? It's not ok for anyone to write the name of the offender in the forum (even when proof is posted), even though basically anyone can find out what the persons name is by checking out the replay? I mean, what's the point?

It forces any server owner to check the replay and make up their OWN mind if the evidence is enough to support pre-banning that username from their server(s). It's simply to prevent abuse of naming and shaming.
#7 - Cr45h
Ok, i've told with the admins of french servers and they decide to ban him on their servers.

I just want to sorry with u for my "a-little-bit" angry post, but i was really furious yesterday in the night looking at my few decent split times going into smoke cause of that floating mine on the track.
#8 - Dac
"lets play the weed lottery" - it makes it worse that the guy has actually put some thought into ruining the races.

+1 ban for life.
The best way to deal with issues like these is to just ban such a racer when you see one. Enough bans automatically lead to a 30 day global ban, which in this case happened just now.
I'll close this thread now.
This thread is closed

(9 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG