The online racing simulator
it is said that October 6th will be released a test patch with the scirocco, thats great news !
Hope its not only a rumour btw...
Quote from Powered by AMD[ARG] :it is said that October 6th will be released a test patch with the scirocco, thats great news !

Source?
Quote from Powered by AMD[ARG] :it is said that October 6th will be released a test patch with the scirocco, thats great news !

complete rumour

NO!! You got me excited on my birthday.
i really like Richard Burns Rally , but LFS physics on rallyx is better.So if we will have rally stages , its going to be best racing game in WORLD!

rally rally rally!!!

srry4 mine bad english,
Quote from mantvisrep :i really like Richard Burns Rally , but LFS physics on rallyx is better.So if we will have rally stages , its going to be best racing game in WORLD!

rally rally rally!!!

srry4 mine bad english,

- wrong thread
- suggested many times
Quote from Flame CZE :- wrong thread
- suggested many times

+ RBR's gravel physics are way much better than what we have in LFS. LFS is great on paved roads, but RallyX physics aren't really that good, car doesn't feel so "connected" to the road and everything is too smooth and easy.
Quote from BigPeBe :+ RBR's gravel physics are way much better than what we have in LFS. LFS is great on paved roads, but RallyX physics aren't really that good, car doesn't feel so "connected" to the road and everything is too smooth and easy.

I do agree

rumour = lie
just wait
Well they are saying that it will be in october 6th, Victor Has said that it is only a rumour, and now is a lie? i have only one word for this: WAIT.

Just wait people, we only will have the true from Scawen, just wait for what he will do about this.

Adolfo Herrera.
It's a good thing that Victor only posted 6 minutes after the "rumour" got posted.
it's amazing that people still buy these rumors. The devs usually don't have problems telling us when stuff is out, unless it's my birthday and they want to surprise me. Yet, people STILL have to fabricate dates and additions.
I heard zeug's tricycle is in the next patch.
Quote from J@tko :C'est le soleil. Je peut-etre un millionaire francais!!!

Off topic but not really...

The question is : What gravitates around the Earth...
Which isn't the Sun, it's the Moon... (Not around what does the Earth gravitates...) You would have been a french millionaire before Galileo existed, obviously

Quote :I heard zeug's tricycle is in the next patch.

WOOT !
But it wasn't cheap. The devs had to dig deep into their pockets to be able to put this fantastic vehicle in the game.
Quote from ADOLF1612 :Well they are saying that it will be in october 6th, Victor Has said that it is only a rumour, and now is a lie? i have only one word for this: WAIT.

Just wait people, we only will have the true from Scawen, just wait for what he will do about this.

Adolfo Herrera.

Some guy tells out of nowhere a release date, one of the devs immediately says it's only a rumour and STILL you want to believe the release date...

Ah, human psychology, a neverending study!
Quote from Zen321 :Off topic but not really...

The question is : What gravitates around the Earth...
Which isn't the Sun, it's the Moon... (Not around what does the Earth gravitates...) You would have been a french millionaire before Galileo existed, obviously

Merdre.
so is there a release date???

Tur8o
No
I think this is the last time scawen will give clues like this one People simply go mad.

51st page, and yes I'm making it even longer!
Although some of the 51 pages are false hopes and misconceptions, try looking at it from another perspective; The devs must feel really good about their decision to do this, look at the attention it's gotten, and consider the majority of people reading through this thread won't post, with so many views, it's safe to say the Devs made a great decision, and people are going to be very excited, and that should make them happy. It's hard work, and it's gotta feel nice to be appreciated, so in another perspective, this thread is a very good thing, and I highly doubt it bothers the Devs one bit. They're busy at work trying to accomplish what we all just can't stop thinking about. Says a lot about LFS, it's creators and it's users.

An original outside the box production /me smiles
im not waiting for it anymore... im waiting for a hopefully chrismas present since the lfs (c) expires at end of 2008.
Quote from chavm481 :im not waiting for it anymore... im waiting for a hopefully chrismas present since the lfs (c) expires at end of 2008.

Good, you're not waiting anymore. Now you can stop posting, and we can all close the forums, seeing you're done waiting for some random VW car.
Ahh come on, no need for that, I think the majority of the people following this thread feel the same way.. It's easier not to think about it, not to wait. Just race and let time pass, that's how I feel. I don't really want to contribute to the estimates, but I beleive it will be a gift, around Xmas, probably not 'on' Xmas, but around, but... I'll take the id software approach, "It'll be done when it's done".
This thread is closed

VW Scirocco in Live for Speed
(1608 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG