The online racing simulator
Sending everybody setups, which are on the setup field too... :/
Quote from AndroidXP :Awkwardly trying to type something in the chat, only to realize that I'm too slow or suddenly ending up in that grass strip over there

lmao
that's me too
A couple of possibilities ...
a) ... iam singing my sooong , oh yeeeeah ... louder and louder, and now the high tones with eyes closed .... /opens eyes\ oh faaahk, where's that corner ? o_O
b)iam in a middle of an important race, but my sister comes in and starts to disturb me ... so iam asking her, to leave the room ... she is not leaving... get the f**k out of here !!! ... She is not leaving >:| ... i tell her, that I wont help her with maths ... she leaves the room ^^
c)an importat race again, which is so interesting, and my adrenalin is so high, that i can not even think about anything else, just the next corner/racer/lap
d)simply enjoying LFS =)
Usaully what happens for me is i start going down the straight, my comp freezes, I carry on accelerating as there is someone behind me, then it unfreezes and I find myself 30 metres in the air doing loop the loops.
I loosen the jaws
FUnyy!!!
Quote from MataGyula :A couple of possibilities ...
a) ... iam singing my sooong , oh yeeeeah ... louder and louder, and now the high tones with eyes closed .... /opens eyes\ oh faaahk, where's that corner ? o_O

briliant!!!!! that really made me laugh.
what i do
start my victory dance and usually forget im racing or stil holding on to wheel witch ussualy ends up in in a crash or i rip of the wheel from the desk when i start moonwalking.

or i spin do a 720 with my chair :P hahahaha then folow it up with a 720 in XRT

or im resting from my last activities on straights :P
Here's what I do on a car by car basis:

UF1: Fall asleep or go to the kitchen to make tortillas
XFG: Same as above, but grab Pringles
XRG: See above, but first edible thing I come to
XRT: Try to get it sideways
FXO: Try to make the car less boring to drive
RB4: Try to get it sideways AND pass somebody. I fail miserably.
FXR: Think I'm a cruise missile and go straight on.
XRR: Brake WAY too early. Usually wind up in a dead stop
FZR: See above. Except I brake too late
FBM: Try to flat shift. Repeatedly. (Don't ask)
MRT: Go to the kitchen to get a drink.
FOX: Stare over the top of the windscreen growling in my helmet
FO8: Usually wind up spinning as I hit the throttle
BF1: Blink. Miss the turn. Yell 'OH S**T!' and retire

Any I missed?
UF1000 with 50% intake restriction :

Monday 8:00am :Accelerate - Go to School;
Friday 7:00pm : Back to home - Slow down before turn
weave randomly about just to pee the person in front as much as possible. Also to plan what I NAPALM:hbomb: next (think its the front lawn)
Quote from alex_du_77 :UF1000 with 50% intake restriction :

Monday 8:00am :Accelerate - Go to School;
Friday 7:00pm : Back to home - Slow down before turn

Is that on the oval? :P

Quote from Mackie The Staggie :weave randomly about just to pee the person in front as much as possible. Also to plan what I NAPALM:hbomb: next (think its the front lawn)

o.O Why not NAPALM!!!! the race leader?
drink coffee or energy drink
take my hands outta the wheel and see how long i can drive without hands
drive no-handen, try to chat
far too often it's move a cat thats just decided to stand in front of the monitor
Touch myself
Quote from DieKolkrabe :

o.O Why not NAPALM!!!! the race leader?

Unfortunately the mod has been finalised by the Devs.....damn you
^ That's a shame
Straights and Beer

BF1: Attempt sip of beer, miss corner, beer spilled on lap.
FZR: Quick sip of beer, run wide on corner. Smile and think that it was worth it.
RB4: Leisurely sip of beer, take corner.
XFG: Pour beer in to tall frosted glass, ensure head is not too big but not too small, leisurely sip, take corner.
UF1: Brick on accelerator, minimise LFS, study beer brewing techniques on Wikipedia, wander out to back yard shed, brew beer, bottle it, refrigerate it, pour in to tall frosted glass (ensure head is not too big but not too small), wander back to seat, edit beer brewing wiki article to correct errors, press Alt+TAB, remove brick, leisurely sip of beer, take corner.
Well my wheel goes crazy if i let go, the force feedback goes side to side until the car is uncontrolably weaving.. so if i get a drink or do something with my hands i hold the wheel still with my forehead!

It hurts on 100% FF
Quote :Well my wheel goes crazy if i let go, the force feedback goes side to side until the car is uncontrolably weaving..

Mate, go check your wheel's drivers, the LFS FF is crashing against you wheel drivers... be sure to turn all wheel effects off for LFS
In GPL on the long straight at Nurburgring (20-30s straight!) we used to have full on chats or announce top speed etc
Quote from tinvek :far too often it's move a cat thats just decided to stand in front of the monitor

Likewise. My cat has caused me a few accidents so when I get a decent straight I use this time to 'nudge' the cat back to the floor.....
i get bored, starting to weave about arab style irritating others and slamming into one of them trying to pass
You wrecker Smurfen o.O
scracth my balls.

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG