The online racing simulator
Wow It's coming, IT'S COMING, IT'S COMING!!!!!!!!!

Finally, after a couple of months..................
Finally..... I'm afraid that next 24 hrs will be killing for me.... as so as all the April. If I will die, it's because the patch was released too late

(just another stupid text from me)
Maybe the surprise that we are said to wait for at www.liveforspeed.net is just a new looks for the site. The surprise can be many things, like the UFR gets even slower, locked diffs are taken off or RB4 and the LXes get their skins updated.

Look at the nkpro threads where people say that "no one has tested it yet" or "have you played it already - that's right, no one has, so just wait and see". It seems people are expecting miracles now, when we are talking about LFS. As victor said, there might be a surprise.

All I expect is the aero bug fixed, anything else is a plus.
Quote from Hyperactive :Maybe the surprise that we are said to wait for at www.liveforspeed.net is just a new looks for the site. The surprise can be many things, like the UFR gets even slower, locked diffs are taken off or RB4 and the LXes get their skins updated.

Look at the nkpro threads where people say that "no one has tested it yet" or "have you played it already - that's right, no one has, so just wait and see". It seems people are expecting miracles now, when we are talking about LFS. As victor said, there might be a surprise.

All I expect is the aero bug fixed, anything else is a plus.

Have you ever heard from anyone that you aren't Hyperactive, but Hyperpesimistic??? Just kidding, I think that you're right(hopelessly)
Quote from MadCatX :Have you ever heard from anyone that you aren't Hyperactive, but Hyperpesimistic??? Just kidding, I think that you're right(hopelessly)

My name speaks for itself. And I have been said to be hyperactive racer
Quote from MadCatX :Wow It's coming, IT'S COMING, IT'S COMING!!!!!!!!! ....the patch was released ...

Relax, don't get too excited, no_one mentioned a word about the patch coming in April ! It just can be something else too !

Don't want to see all those moaning threads in April if the surprise isn't the patch..
]
Quote from GianniC :Relax, don't get too excited, no_one mentioned a word about the patch coming in April ! It just can be something else too !

Don't want to see all those moaning threads in April if the surprise isn't the patch..

Well....Victor said in the interview: "Make sure you're set to receive our newsletter". And newsletters are sent when a new patch is out right? And if I got it right, the patch isnt the surprise but something in it should be :P
I am pretty sure newsletters are out for progress reports too are they not?
#83 - orne
great news!
#84 - Don
Quote from orne :great news!

OT:
you still alive? come to irc!
#85 - orne
Quote from Don :OT:
you still alive? come to irc!

sure...soon...
Quote from Qurpiz :I think we already have enough short configs. A really long config would be fun for longer races.

Both Kyoto configs are pretty long. That's why it's so unpopular track. And my suggestion would include the best section from the whole track altough it would need some work...
tires wear are a big problem on long track for now, that is the main reason imo for the long track to be so unpopular...I'm sure, if we were allowed to race on the nordschleife, there will be lots of people in love with it if they can do more than one lap by not having to drive like a grandmother

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG