The online racing simulator
Greetings New user here AUTOCROSSER
Hey all,
this is a great sim, and I like that it is being improved by its users!!

I may dabble with track racing later, but my main focus is improving my autoX skills, and having FUN!

If there are hosts running autocross events, please let me know, also if someone knows a way to apply dimensions to corses I've created, or a way to export the course to someone else machine so they can run for time on the same custom course, lemme know

THANKS
welcome
A good starting point is to click the track column so the servers group together based on track. Find a server with Au_Autocross and most of them will have some sort of layout. Not many are busy nowadays though

There's an autocross designer you can find here, but I haven't used it myself so I can't verify how good it is.

Not sure if it works with patch Z either since it's older.

Welcome to S2
Welcome! Next time, use the "New users say hi here" thread in the Beginners section!
Quote from meicalnissyen :Hey all,
this is a great sim, and I like that it is being improved by its users!!

THANKS

Welcome to S2!
Thanks for the tips, I'll check out the editor, and see iff there is any solo2 action on the servers
I had a quick look today and the most common thing you can find is stuipd drift layouts
Quote from S14 DRIFT :I had a quick look today and the most common thing you can find is stuipd drift layouts

@ontopick , welcome to LFS
Attached images
Clipboard02.jpg
o_o Ok he was on a drift layout server, cool?
Hello!

Welcome to LFS S2, You just won a free ticket to LFSland!
drift
Quote from S14 DRIFT :I had a quick look today and the most common thing you can find is stuipd drift layouts

Yeah, checked one out, that was total confusion, trying to tip toe around behind someone to get a feel for it and bam headon collison

Greetings New user here AUTOCROSSER
(11 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG