The online racing simulator
Inevitable picture thread
(2665 posts, closed, started )
Mr B, you win the internet
oh... he does? damn.... i was brought the internet the other day of ebay.. if Mr B owns it now, does that mean i got scammed?
Quote from MR_B :And finally...

Suspiciously looks like a Developer of a certain online racing game, no?

Looooooooool!!!
That's my new background!
one i made.
Attached images
Lord Lucan 404.jpg
Quote from MR_B :A Fabulous Fifth!

Apologies for re-posts. Be grateful it's featured in this epic list.

/b/? I saw some of these on there before. Its quality, only problem with 4chan is that you have to wade through a lot of crap to get the occasional brilliant bits.
Quote from J@tko :haha great

Cheers, I got the inspiration from one i saw on /b/ but it was in bad taste really (missing child) so i changed the character.
That middle button controls Alice - his seat vibrator

+1 = gain place by cutting chicane
X = hit driver off that might attempt to overtake you
H = Get help from your teammate to setup a car
TC Off = Turn Car off during opening laps before panicking and pressing all the levers to try and get back in gear

The other dials are meant to control tyre temperature and brake temperature, but they are currently stuck on zero.

One last knob (no, not Hamilton himself) controls just how much ITV loves him, and how frequently they compare him with previous world champions that have actually done something to prove they are better than everyone else on the grid...

Touche
Quote from tristancliffe :

TC Off = Turn Car off during opening laps before panicking and pressing all the levers to try and get back in gear

The other dials are meant to control tyre temperature and brake temperature, but they are currently stuck on zero.

One last knob (no, not Hamilton himself) controls just how much ITV loves him, and how frequently they compare him with previous world champions that have actually done something to prove they are better than everyone else on the grid...

Touche

Hahhhaha, great!
Quote from tristancliffe :http://www.dullneon.com/random ... rcedes-steering-wheel.jpg

Touche

You forgot the "reset computer and lose championship"-button there, prolly that bright green on top left
that's classic tristan, good work!
May be it´s old but....
Attached images
fail025.jpg
Quote from Hyperactive :You forgot the "reset computer and lose championship"-button there, prolly that bright green on top left

And where's the SFD button? Send Ferrari Data?
I had these at my computer
Attached images
Lol.jpg
micchangifbestqr2.gif
This thread is closed

Inevitable picture thread
(2665 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG