The online racing simulator
hi-res skins [credit]
(11 posts, started )
hi-res skins [credit]
not to be dense
but since the higher res (2048) skins were made available i have noe idea where to buy or add credits so i can make these available.
i have looked all over the site and here- did i miss the window or just searching for the wrong thing?
Log in to LFS World, open up "My LFSW Credit", and there you can buy credit that can be used for the downloading of higher res skins, or SMS alerts etc.

I believe you can also do it at:
http://www.lfs.net/?page=shop2&o=99

If that link doesn't work, go to Buy A License, and click on Put credit in your account, in middle of page, has a gold coing into a silver slot.
thanks that worked great
wow are those 2048 available??? So i've been dling 2048x2048, not 1024x1024?
2048's are only available if the skin maker makes them available via the forum, or other website.

The standard download size from LFSWorld is 512, 'high' res are 1024.
Quote from beefyman666 :2048's are only available if the skin maker makes them available via the forum, or other website.

The standard download size from LFSWorld is 512, 'high' res are 1024.

Yeah, I've 4000hires. But if i make one 2048x2048, and someone has that hires thing, do he get that skin 2048x2048?
He'll only get the 2048 if you send it to him manually. If he just auto-downloads it, he'll just get 512/1024.

The highest res you can upload to LFSWorld is 1024, which is kind of a good hint to your question.
#8 - ___
yea but 1024 is the normal download size / upload size for skins. you have to go to lfs DB to get the high rez uploader
512 is the normal download size, you have to pay for 1024
hello im new here my brother showed me the game last year and now i want to buy s1 you do i do it please tell me thanks

hi-res skins [credit]
(11 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG