The online racing simulator
Those are names you clod
Quote from dougie-lampkin :Yes

Kind of gone off-topic now though...*Steers thread back to original discussion*

C'est le soleil. Je peut-etre un millionaire francais!!!
Mon dieu! Je parle le francais aussi. Mais il est...err...not so good

Actually, I have another French oral tomorrow. I'm screwed
Who said only one country in Europe with left hand traffic?

There's Alderney, Guernsey, Isle of Man, UK, Republic Of Ireland ... and Cyprus.

Add to that India, Australia, Japan, most of southern Africa ...
Quote from S14 DRIFT :True, but I couldn't care. It doesn't look 'different' enough to warrant it being a new version, it looks EXACTLY like a Mk5 but with different headlights and various blingy bits...

Man, you have no idea about car design, absolutely nothing
Obviously not. I'm not a car designer. The fact is it looks like a Mk.5...
Anybody seen the fifth gear episode yet?
Quote from marzman :Anybody seen the fifth gear episode yet?

Yes.

They loved it, but their review (and the whole show) was rubbish.
Don't mention the Rally Pack!

:duck:
So when is the rally pack coming?
:hidesbehi
So when was the last time Scawen mentioned the Rally Pack?

wasn't it when S2 came out? mmmh, need to search...
to me its very underpowered.

its a 2.0 TFSI Engine with 200 BHP. The Seat Cupra uses the same engine and has roughly 245bhp, and the S3 Uses again the same engine, with slightly stronger internals.

Its basically a golf GTI with other bits of car bolted on!
It was never actually mentioned, it's just an urban legend, a myth, folklore, a fairy tale, superstition, dream.
& that golf is the Golf 6, But only the 5.5 if that makes scense?
Quote from sinbad :It was never actually mentioned, it's just an urban legend, a myth, folklore, a fairy tale, superstition, dream.

Found it!
Quote :
[P3G]: After S2 has been postponed, will the rally pack be released at all or will it even be included in the game?

[Victor]: We have not yet decided on all details about the rally pack. It is something we really want to do - it's great that LFS can simulate all these different environments and for example we have also had great buggy races in the early days of LFS development, so we know it's a blast and a must have for LFS in the future. Just don't ask when - we don't know

Full Interview from 2005: http://www.planet3dgames.de/index.php?site=news&id=1798
-
(1303s_vortech) DELETED by 1303s_vortech
So we can expect buggy cars and WRC cars and rally stages and Group B cars and hillclimbs in the next patch. Great!
I wish...
Quote from deggis :So we can expect buggy cars and WRC cars and rally stages and Group B cars and hillclimbs in the next patch. Great!

rFactor has plenty of buggy cars to download.

Handling's all over the place, badly skinned, unfinished.....
-
Fifth Gear Volkswagen Scirocco Review (Jamesisinthehouse12) DELETED by Jamesisinthehouse12 : Was already posted...
Quote from Jakg :Yes.

It was indeed a stupid review. Who thinks of it to test a FWD at the beach ;?
I saw that Fifth Gear episode and I remember that they said that scirroco is 25% better than golf in real life...so its about the same as the golf
Quote from Jakg :Yes.

I still spent £1.50 so I could spend the day in a fantasy where I own a 911.
Quote from LaimisD1 :I saw that Fifth Gear episode and I remember that they said that scirroco is 25% better than golf in real life...so its about the same as the golf

It's 25% better then the Golf GTI and cheaper they said. What did you expect? That it was a competitor for a Lamborghini Gallardo?
This thread is closed

VW Scirocco in Live for Speed
(1608 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG