The online racing simulator
ooh poor Vettel, don't know what to do when they're preparing to go onto the podium~ lol
Poor Vettel has no idea where hes goin in the winner's enclousure thingy :P
Quote from J@tko :Vettel - future World Champion.

You heard it here first.

A lot of people have been saying it (including myself) since his debut and even before. When Michael Schumacher says the guy's good you have to take notice.
Well then, congrats to Vettel!

Poor Kimi... where art thou Kimi...?
fully deserved win for vettel
Quote from Mattesa :Well then, congrats to Vettel!

Poor Kimi... where art thou Kimi...?

forget about Kimi, the new champion is here on teh podium, standing first
All 3 on the podium have all won a GP, but only won 1 each.
Quote from J@tko :Vettel - future World Champion.

You heard it here first.

I've heard it a long time a go and not in these forums.

Anyway, YAY FOR VETTEL!!

Hamilton was the fastest man on the track as long as it was wet. Almost caused a crash on Webber.

Kimi was rubbish.
Vettel is amazing, and has been all year. This is just the cake on top of it all! When he gets in a properly good car he is going to win everything, and make all the current drivers look second rate.

The Ferrari problem is tyre temperature (and possibly brake temperature) more than the drivers. Even Vettel couldn't win that race in a Ferrari.

I think I might have to join the Vettel Fan Club (but that would be glory-hunting, so I'll wait until the car lets him down a couple of times and the hype dies down).
Quote from DevilDare :forget about Kimi, the new champion is here on teh podium, standing first

Hope he goes to Ferrari. Toro Rosso was fast in rain, but still far away from the 3 leading teams in dry conditions
lol he forgot about the champagne ;D
Vettel - Ferrari in 2011!
Quote from amp88 :A lot of people have been saying it (including myself) since his debut and even before. When Michael Schumacher says the guy's good you have to take notice.

Whatever

JO53PHS heard the Italian National Anthem and thought Massa won
Quote from tristancliffe :Vettel is amazing, and has been all year. This is just the cake on top of it all! When he gets in a properly good car he is going to win everything, and make all the current drivers look second rate.

He's better than Hamilton, he scored in his first race and it wasn't in a Championship contending car either.
Quote from J@tko :JO53PHS heard the Italian National Anthem and thought Massa won

So he FAILED? again??
Quote from Töki (HUN) :Hope he goes to Ferrari. Toro Rosso was fast in rain, but still far away from the 3 leading teams in dry conditions

Given the relationship we've seen in the past between Schumacher and Vettel and his obvious skill hopefully we'll see Vettel in the Ferrari in the not too distant future. I don't think I was the only person surprised to hear Raikkonen's contract was extended until 2010.
Quote from Töki (HUN) :Hope he goes to Ferrari. Toro Rosso was fast in rain, but still far away from the 3 leading teams in dry conditions

i think he will visit Mclaren before he does Ferrari he aint gonna drive in Red Bull for 3 years is he?
Quote from BlueFlame :He's better than Hamilton, he scored in his first race and it wasn't in a Championship contending car either.

You know, I think that's true (the being better than Hamilton bit, not the other facts, which are correct)
Quote from amp88 :Given the relationship we've seen in the past between Schumacher and Vettel and his obvious skill hopefully we'll see Vettel in the Ferrari in the not too distant future. I don't think I was the only person surprised to hear Raikkonen's contract was extended until 2010.

Yea I thought Raikkonen was getting the boot too.
Quote from DevilDare :i think he will visit Mclaren before he does Ferrari he aint gonna drive in Red Bull for 3 years is he?

German drivers must visit Ferrari first. What would Schumi say?
Great job Vettel, the best driver out there this weekend won. Also sweet performance from hamilton, if only the rain didin't stop lol. Raikkonen... poor guy lol hopefully he will be back in singapore.
Did anybody place a bet on Vettel and what kind of odds were offered?
Am I the only one who thinks that Hamilton would have deserved a penalty in this race more than the penalty at Spa?

Him vs. Glock and Webber wasn't exactly fair.
Quote from zeugnimod :Am I the only one who thinks that Hamilton would have deserved a penalty in this race more than the penalty at Spa?

Him vs. Glock and Webber wasn't exactly fair.

Yes, I think so too.

Vain

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG