The online racing simulator
Test Your Color IQ
(66 posts, started )
Pretty silly to call British or American spellings "wrong" since both were chosen fairly arbitrarily and have roughly the same amount of relation to their old/middle English or Latin roots.

The Americanized "or" ending (rather than the British "our") is actually closer to the Latin.
Quote from DeadWolfBones :Pretty silly to call British or American spellings "wrong" since both were chosen fairly arbitrarily and have roughly the same amount of relation to their old/middle English or Latin roots.

The Americanized "or" ending (rather than the British "our") is actually closer to the Latin.

*sigh* It's wrong because I sucked at the test...

I suck at the test because I cant see green properly because I have damaged the bit of my brain that shows green and tollerates people missing the point ;P... hehe
Quote from Becky Rose :*sigh* It's wrong because I sucked at the test...

I suck at the test because I cant see green properly because I have damaged the bit of my brain that shows green and tollerates people missing the point ;P... hehe

how the hell did you gamage that part of your brain?

Lewis Hamilton has a similar problem with red.

I wasn't being too serious either. I know it's a big part of British culture to be right about everything.
Quote from DeadWolfBones :I wasn't being too serious either. I know it's a big part of British culture to be right about everything.

Except what side of the road you should drive on, in that case we are very much left. Left is right, right is wrong.
Oh snap, I though I did well by scoring a 850. . . Guess its like golf though.
Quote from speed1 :Oh snap, I though I did well by scoring a 850. . . Guess its like golf though.

A pointlessly boring game invented to give stupidly rich people something to do all day other than beating peasants with sticks and shooting small defenseless animals? It's nothing like golf!
hm..first try lol should be better i guess, its my job to work with colors lol
Attached images
Magical Snap - 2008.09.13 11.42 - 001.png
Zero on the first try.

For the ones pissing themselves about their scores - for the better or worse - the test itself is worthless at judging proper colour recognition, monitor quality, cosmic radiation etc. as you can get half-way to a perfect score simply by using logic and building the scales from the end points and then it's just the ol' swap 'n switcharoo 'till the hues lock in.
It would make more sense if it was a timed test or scored you on the number of blocks you move.
Quote from G!NhO :how the hell did you gamage that part of your brain?

I had lead poisoning. Lost conciousness for a while, went blind, nearly died, was out for a week and pretty darn rough for 3 weeks in all with no sense of ballance, wierd hearing, poor visibility and now I get muddled with maths and words. I had to pretty much relearn how to use the written word, although it came back pretty fast. Now blame my scattiness on it (although being a creative and having done lots of drugs is probably more to blame). Anyway after I was all back to as near normal as i'll ever get my perception of green can be a little bit odd sometimes, although I still mostly see it - but that test - no chance.
its easy at the beginning but then it gets really hard because my eyes get tired and i can´t see the colors right anymore..
Quote from NitroNitrous :I got 4 and I know perfectly where I failed. Not bad, but I think a good screen helps

Weird, I think those are the same exact 4 I got wrong.
This test sent me bogeyes and now my head hurts. The safest way to have done it would have been to do one line, walk away for 15 minutes, do the next, take 15, then the last.

I feel like I have been staring at my screen for 3 days with no sleep. (I have done that before so I know what it feels like).

Test Your Color IQ
(66 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG