The online racing simulator
I hope you can include coverage of the new TDC Gti league.
Quote from Mp3 Astra :As a note to everybody - I am after other news such as skins or screenshots or videos or INSIM applications - I've done a little test drive of SIG, which will be in the next report.

Yep, I think you would do well in not including too much league stuff. After all, leagues are primarily interesting to those who race there themselves. Sure, there might be very interesting single races with lots of hefty action and overtaking and stuff which might be worth reporting, but other than that I'd advise you to keep it to a minimum.

I'm looking forward to your report!
Do something about the new scirocco
I will be keeping leagues to a minimum (although for this show I did use 2 leagues) but I do enjoy last lap showdowns, and last race championship battles. And we get one of those in this episode.

As a side note, if you watch the September 11th edition of SRT Live, you will see my face pop up on the screen.
Quote from Mp3 Astra :I will be keeping leagues to a minimum (although for this show I did use 2 leagues) but I do enjoy last lap showdowns, and last race championship battles. And we get one of those in this episode.

As a side note, if you watch the September 11th edition of SRT Live, you will see my face pop up on the screen.

when?
Quote from G!NhO :when?

The video is only 2 minutes long - it won't be hard to find.
Quote from Mp3 Astra :The video is only 2 minutes long - it won't be hard to find.

lol give me the link to the video then please, i am watching the wrong vid i think lol
great
#35 - SamH
Perhaps you could do some coverage of the V1 Championship? I should imagine it would have some broad appeal, anyway.

Today, we invited our first 3 candidates to Rockingham for the next phase in driver selection, which is ultimately to race a Formula Renault next year, in a fully paid seat with full team backing - a complete package, basically.

This is the first of (at current count) four different racing series that V1 feeds this year, so there is still 75% of the competition still to go before Christmas, and it's not too late for SRT watchers to get involved - even if they've never installed LFS before!

The V1 Championship is a real-world racing driver competition that has its feet firmly planted in LFS. V1 is the reason we got the Formula BMW in LFS, and the championship is free to enter - whether demo or S1/S2.

The V1 Championship happens in 3 phases. Firstly, candidates race their socks off in the V1 LFS practice servers. Secondly, the top performers in LFS are invited to psychometric testing. Lastly, the best candidates from LFS and psychometrics are invited to test at the track, have an interview (like a job interview), and ultimately one driver for each series will be offered the opportunity to launch their real-world racing driver career.

V1 is the brainchild of Jay Marshall, a former Formula 1 race engineer now based at Fortec Motorsports. The V1 LFS servers and virtual racing statistics collection systems are managed by UKCT, who you all know as the guys behind the CTRA servers, psychometrics by SHL Group (clever guys in white coats!) and V1 is, of course, partnered by many big names in the motorsports industry.

Websites: www.v1championship.com | www.v1racer.com

If you'd like more information, let me know
If I wasn't so fat, I'd probbably enter for lolz!
#37 - SamH
That's why I'm race admin rather than race driver
xD

Suppose it'd be too late to start the LFS driving part anyway by now...

'sides, I suck in FBM anywhere other than SO Chicane, and even there I suck massively xD
#39 - SamH
Nope, it's not too late at all. It's too late for Tuesday, but we won't finish picking drivers until January. If we pick up more partners in the meantime (which keeps happening to us!), it could possibly carry on after then. THEN we enter season 2, and the whole thing starts over! It's perpetually on-going.. though to be serious about it, you'd need to shed a few pounds, if you're fat like me!
Maybe season two.. I have a whole year to lose some of my 14 stone rump

Keep us updated when season two will start
Due to time constraints the first report will run without any interviews, but hopefully there will be one for the next report.
When is this report being released?
Quote from FOX 1977 :When is this report being released?

It's finished but I am unable to export the video - it keeps crashing with 21% to go. I need to get that sorted out. The plan was to release it this Thursday.
Has the CTRA system gotten any coverage in SRT yet?
Yes! They even advertised. Check the 2007 shows.
Not this B.S. again... be inclusive, not exclusive. Sim racing is about having fun. Not all leagues, series, etc. may require the use of real names. Not all leagues may be drop-dead serious. Give play to all types. Worried about unpronounceable names? Um, yeah, there are tons of real names that are tongue twisters too.

Quote from Mp3 Astra :About Leagues:
Only submit league information where the drivers use their real names.

You can tell what you want but SRT report on real names. Names that at least resemble real names. Not like "Hollywood". Its ok for pickup, but looks stupid for image of LFS compared to other leagues they cover.
The report has been completed a little later than planned because of the major software problems I have had. I'm not sure when the video will be shown on SRT but at least you know it's coming soon.
Ahh I see. Can't wait.
Quote from evilpimp :Ahh I see. Can't wait.

And now, since SRT Live has been given the axe it will be shown in ISR 27 on Tuesday. It will also have to be shortened so the race reports won't be shown in that episode. Instead, the race reports will be in ISR 28 I imagine.

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG