The online racing simulator
DFP in spain
(8 posts, started )
#1 - _rod_
DFP in spain
Hello fellas LFSers its finally the time for me to buy myself a wheel, after almost one year of LFS.
I would like to know, how much costs the DFP brand new on spain, cause i have a friend whos goin there on april. The other way is to buy one from e-bay and import it to brazil, wich costs around 110-120 USD total. Wich one you guys think its better? And cheapest.

Thanks in advanced
#2 - th84
address???

i got a momo in the attic ill send you, it may have some ''stuff'' that fell in the pedals, so it may not make it through customs !!

i remember checking a while back about cost to ship u one, i think it was around $150(not including cost of the wheel), so it may just be cheaper for your friend to pick you one up in spain
#3 - _rod_
Quote from th84 :address???

i got a momo in the attic ill send you, it may have some ''stuff'' that fell in the pedals, so it may not make it through customs !!

i remember checking a while back about cost to ship u one, i think it was around $150(not including cost of the wheel), so it may just be cheaper for your friend to pick you one up in spain

Why did i knew you would do that?

Anyways hammer found a way to ship it to here for 30 USD, i also found a way to ship it to here for 39 USD, so depeding on how much it costs on spain, i buy it on ebay
#4 - th84
oh, well thats what i would do then!! let me know if i can help!!
#5 - _rod_
Any1, would know the price over there? pliz help
#6 - th84
Help!!
it's around 90€ i think... don't know how much is that in USD, but something like that too
DPF costs around 80-90€ in spain (mediamarkt, boulanger, mail-center, canadian, carrefour, etc...)

DFP in spain
(8 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG