The online racing simulator
Lerts' ideas and theories
(921 posts, closed, started )
this is what happens when you throw pearls to the pigs

hows your bad luck?

99.9% believe in luck cause they dont know about karma
:evil::bananalla:wizard::headbang:

edit:

you twist my words in such a sick way, i have an english philology diploma my previous point its obvious and crystal clear

in fact you call me schizophrenic just in order to insult not on a constructive manner pointing to what i should change or what of what i say is crazy

jung studied syncrhonicity a lot, just what i did a 24 hour study of synchronicty

33 thought synchronicity in 24 hours is a lot and i usually have even more but seems this is not the right place to search for help or answers

i really wonder if the world is a stage and you are playing retard, it has to be cause none cant be that dumb, because im dumb but compared to you i shine more than the sun
i really wonder what an english speaker doesnt understand here:

nope what they say is:

love wont leave you alone

you are ruled by devils who make you see things twisted

its interesting how love is substitued in your twisted by devils sentece by schizophrenia

that tries to suggest to the mind that love is schizophrenia

nows how they call it?

you have proven to me you are pretending, why i dont know, but its imposible an english speaker doesnt understand this quote

in fact is comonly done by all my admirors, is like if they had agreed on this playing retard strategy
Please speak clearly. I actually can read what you're saying but it doesn't form comprehendable sentences which I can follow. I called you nothing. I couldn't care if you have a degree in quantam English. You can't speak it clearly enough, in my view anyway, to make sense.
he said a schizophrenic never is alone to which i argued:

nope what they say is:

love wont leave you alone

you are ruled by devils who make you see things twisted

its interesting how love is substitued in your twisted by devils sentece by schizophrenia

that tries to suggest to the mind that love is schizophrenia

nows how they call it?

love wont leave you alone, is from a song by queen, do you understand queen?

devils rule your life, so you have a twisted vision of life, quite clear

the subject of the original sentence love is substitued in the twisted sentence by the subject an schizophrenic

this is implying the person who said the twisted sentence is implying love is schizophrenia

so it was him who said that not me

clearer now?
Quote :clearer now?

Not in the slightest.
well im buying a g25 and enjoy this amazing game but

i hope not to be with your flock ever

i hope teh aliens make me not play with you

i wont post here again, or at least ill try
My flock [of sheep] are happy as they are. Besides, there's no room in the stabley thing for you as well.

Teh Aliens [oneoneone111] are on holiday this week, so I'm afraid it's going to be purely free will for a few days. Think you can cope?
He'll be back. They always come back for more :rolleyes:
Quote from lerts :ive been experience syncronicity wildly the last years

Yeah, i'ts a good album isn't it.

If you go, I will actually be quite sad, I'm sure most people will be.
yep im sad too of having to leave but with the mods constantly allowing personal attacks this is definitely not a place to express your self freely
I see no personal attacks towards you, Lerts.

Freedom of speech, yes, however when that freedom of speech becomes either

a) Annoying
b) Annoying
c) An occurance on a daily basis in multiple threads of totaly different topics
d) Annoying

People will start to use thier freedom of speech.

You are leaving?

Goodbye
Lerts, I think you have missed the point of the post about schizophrenics never being alone.
He was joking, that anyone who is schizo. cannot be alone as they always have their other self as company.

S14 Drift - Stop being such an arse.
Never
Quote from lerts :i wont post here again, or at least ill try

Suddenly I'm filled with joy.
i understood that point as well as everybody here understood mine

man im sorry but i hate you most, i find you discusting

lack of ethics you only know attack

lack of honesty pretending not to understand

lack of feelings, you jump on anyone who goes emo like the dead pet

you are just meat of the devils to lead others into hate

thats what you are trying to make with me make me hate you

to make me think people like you shouldnt have been even allowed birth

well i dont think that

i see you as dirty worm, but isnt amazing how such a discusting creature can convert with time into an amazing butterfly able to change evrithing by just flapping the wings

but as long as you are worms ill keep at safe distance as to not be stained by you into hate, maybe in the future when you are butterflyes we cant talk

so bye bye it breaks my heart no chatting with you no more
If i remember correctly, you said at some point, that you would see a psychiatrist... i'd recommend to change to another one (the one you're seeing at the moment seems to do a bad job)!
yep you recomend it with your best intentions

well the spirit of a comunity is up to their members

and the spirit of this comunity is mostly sick, see the dead pet thread

i dont want to play with you

i dont want to share my ideas with you

so doesnt the g25 come with free multiplayer game, which one?

and can be the very end be refunded his money? because i aint playing this no more, i got fed up with these people
Quote from lerts :i understood that point as well as everybody here understood mine

lack of ethics you only know attack

lack of honesty pretending not to understand

lack of feelings, you jump on anyone who goes emo like the dead pet

you are just meat of the devils to lead others into hate

thats what you are trying to make with me make me hate you

to make me think people like you shouldnt have been even allowed birth

well i dont think that

i see you as dirty worm, but isnt amazing how such a discusting creature can convert with time into an amazing butterfly able to change evrithing by just flapping the wings

but as long as you are worms ill keep at safe distance as to not be stained by you into hate, maybe in the future when you are butterflyes we cant talk

so bye bye it breaks my heart no chatting with you no more

Just ignore them, if you wanna talk then we will meat in a server and race, ok?
Quote from lerts :yep you recomend it with your best intentions

well the spirit of a comunity is up to their members

and the spirit of this comunity is mostly sick, see the dead pet thread

i dont want to play with you

i dont want to share my ideas with you

so doesnt the g25 come with free multiplayer game, which one?

and can be the very end be refunded his money? because i aint playing this no more, i got fed up with these people

The people on this forum aren't sick... they are about as sick as all the rest of the people you'll find on the internet... or on the streets...

You just have to learn to deal with this world... there's lots of idiots out there. Doesn't mean you have to like them, or listen to them.
G25 comes with rFactor.

I can't see a problem with this thread. Lerts posts his usual "theories", people disprove them. Then someone makes an on-topic joke, and Lerts calls it a personal attack and leaves. Yet he's still here
Quote from dougie-lampkin :G25 comes with rFactor.

I can't see a problem with this thread. Lerts posts his usual "theories", people disprove them. Then someone makes an on-topic joke, and Lerts calls it a personal attack and leaves. Yet he's still here

I saw that Rfactor disc when i got my G25. Is it just a demo?
Yup, it's just the demo. But it just needs to be unlocked for the full game
Wow, look at this Google conspiracy. This thread comes up almost on top, they must be onto you!
Quote from lerts :i understood that point as well as everybody here understood mine

Why thankyou, if you do return, pray tell me what I have done to you?

Quote from AndroidXP :Wow, look at this Google conspiracy. This thread comes up almost on top, they must be onto you!

On a more serious note, from expierience, I know that when someone makes a big dramatic anouncement that they're leaving and then they don't leave, it usually means they are attention seeking.
sometimes i have 1000 precognitions a day

heres one based on logic, this game wont last cause people here is rude an mean

i noticed how tomba left after a rude comment and nobody does anything about it, victor announcement was a joke

i leave as well if you just plz let me go quietly without having a last offensive word ill just leave

i want to leave you want me to leave so just let me go dont insult me more forcing me to answer
This thread is closed

Lerts' ideas and theories
(921 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG