The online racing simulator

Poll : Where?

Maximum budget €100
Maximum budget €150
Maximum budget €50
Maximum budget €80
Nijverdal (Indoor) - http://www.kartplaza.nl/
We dutches are getting some advantage if it's gonna rain = Kaw getting pwnd
Quote from Takumi_lfs :We dutches are getting some advantage if it's gonna rain = Kaw getting pwnd

Hehe that would be nice, some little dori aswell xD
Following is written in dutch :

Hey rick, kom je ook al ? Nice man, Die hele dag word gewoon super vet. Kan niet wachten tot het zover is
Maarja, check je later en kzie je daar wel
Quote from DriftKing_Sidewayzzz :Hehe that would be nice, some little dori aswell xD
Following is written in dutch :

Hey rick, kom je ook al ? Nice man, Die hele dag word gewoon super vet. Kan niet wachten tot het zover is
Maarja, check je later en kzie je daar wel

Kans is 70% dat ik kom. Als ik niet op vakantie ga enzo. Maar hoop dat ik jullie daar tegekom, vooral Erik. Die moet ik gewoon verslaan
Quote :We dutches are getting some advantage if it's gonna rain = Kaw getting pwnd

/me looks at her collection of trophies from wet races.

You think it don't rain in Blighty?
Well, those races weren't wet enough compared to here
Quote from Takumi_lfs :Kans is 70% dat ik kom. Als ik niet op vakantie ga enzo. Maar hoop dat ik jullie daar tegekom, vooral Erik. Die moet ik gewoon verslaan

Uh oh!
Sounds fun

We can also do a tour with "real cars" and end at a karting place combined with dinner?
But only karting is nice too :P

Do I need to sign up somewhere?
Quote from Kaw :Budget or track are no problem, the date is :P

Whoops, just noticed... Sensation White is probably 4th of july 2009
Quote from RicardoAmg :Sounds fun

We can also do a tour with "real cars" and end at a karting place combined with dinner?
But only karting is nice too :P

Do I need to sign up somewhere?

Adding you as we speak
Quote from traxxion :Whoops, just noticed... Sensation White is probably 4th of july 2009

I can feel the combo coming

/edit: I hope my car even makes it to the karting track, driving a tour wouldnt be wise
Quote from Thommm :/edit: I hope my car even makes it to the karting track, driving a tour wouldnt be wise

Same here, or maybe the under-aged can follow the tour by bike to pick up the parts?
Guys. I wanna say 1 thing. If we go to Driebergen im not interested. Karting costs money and you must travel in order to do it. Driebergen is a small backyard track with some dump karts. That is not racing. A real racer prefers Berghem. If people wanna kart they MUST travel. That is part of the sport. I drive to Genk and Spa-Francorchamps to kart there every month.
Quote from Vinnylegends :Driebergen is a small backyard track with some dump karts. That is not racing. A real racer prefers Berghem.

Which is pretty much what Thommm said too.

*thinks*
Ive looked up photos of driebergen on google and i have to say

Id rather eat sourkolestuffed with caterpillars then driving there( i hate sourkole)
i'm interested.

Put me on the list,

I voted for Driebergen just because it's cheap and a nice track to drive.. I have no intention of spoiling a nice little ride because of some people talking crap about it, and to those people, fyi: the rental karts are brand new, so no, no "dump karts"...
They are new indeed. But still the track sucks. Prolly too bumpy and stuff. And i think that those karts are just indoor karts. With a slow engine. So to me they are still dump karts. Berghem has alot faster karts for the same price and Berghem actually has straights.

*EDIT*
What would you expect from the oldest karting track in Holland???
The tire walls are probably grown onto the grass.
Quote from Vinnylegends :They are new indeed. But still the track sucks. Prolly too bumpy and stuff. And i think that those karts are just indoor karts. With a slow engine. So to me they are still dump karts. Berghem has alot faster karts for the same price and Berghem actually has straights.

*EDIT*
What would you expect from the oldest karting track in Holland???
The tire walls are probably grown onto the grass.

That's a hell of a lot of probably's and think's for someone who acts like he knows the place...

I've been to Driebergen once and indeed it doesn't have the professional looks of Berghem (which I have visited twice) but it's definitely not as bad as you make it look. It would be just fine for an event like this.

Edit: either way my personal preference also goes to Berghem, but if Driebergen is chosen above the rest, the world isn't doomed.
If possible I'll really try to be there. June is usually my holiday month, so that could be a bit difficult.
Quote :They are new indeed. But still the track sucks. Prolly too bumpy and stuff.

Bumps are good, they add challenge to braking zones and give the track unique characteristics in the wet.

As for karts, if it's got 2 engines i'm happy - if it has 1 engine then it's for indoors (lack of comfort more than lack of speed is what bothers me).

I'm easy about track facilities, I mean, i've been to exactly 3 kart tracks that I would describe as having nice facilities - the rest where all just a bit of tarmac in a field with a power pillon at one end... Seriously, that's the nature of karting, it's only a big money sport if your a member of the public, the tracks seem to get away with spending very little indeed!

Location of the track is important to me though, I dont want to be taking 2 days out for karting when i've limited yearly holiday to spend in Holland as it is. I'd like to go karting, have a meal and drinks then get back to Haarlem in time to polish the trophy.
Quote from Becky Rose :Location of the track is important to me though, I dont want to be taking 2 days out for karting when i've limited yearly holiday to spend in Holland as it is. I'd like to go karting, have a meal and drinks then get back to Haarlem in time to polish the trophy.

Manage to spend 2 days getting anywhere in Holland and your first beer is on me
Yes but if i've got like a 4 hour train ride (i've no transport in the Netherlands, come to think of it I only got a bicycle over here) I dont want to do 8 hours travel in one day on top of go karting, a meal and drinks, and the 2am walk back from Haarlem station having fallen asleep on the train and woken up in Eindhoven.

LFS Dutch Karting Meet - track poll
(274 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG