The online racing simulator
*reads the interview and finds no new information*

Nice article and effort though
good interview there, now we all can't wait for April to come, hehe
Quote from keiran :Great interview Wouldn't it be funny if a patch for LFS was released on the 10th of April (nK pro release date) that would hurt my course work/studying plans

Keiran

I was thinking the same thing! I'm abroad on holiday when that date comes and goes...

Damn
Quote from Vykos69 :And damn, I WANT APRIL!

as if you didnt know what the devs are up to
Well, last time that Victor gave any indication about date to release information, patch or anything he did a mistake.

Ah, and let's not forget the April fool's day
I bet 10 credits the surprise is an LFSWorld improvement or the announcement of one.
Quote from Mogar :Well, last time that Victor gave any indication about date to release information, patch or anything he did a mistake.

Ah, and let's not forget the April fool's day

I think that's exactly the reason that made me think they must be ultra-sure about the date, the devs usually never make this kind of statements.
It may be a report, but then why did Victor say I should keep an eye on my inbox for a newsletter? I've been getting these only when new patches are out!I'll be optimistic and think a new patch is coming out, and if it's not, oh well...
i bet we will get something before the 10th of April
Hehehe, pure coincedence?, hmm..... Netkar 10th April, "exciting" LFS thingy April.......

April could be a good Race sim month me thinks

Dan,
Quote from Shotglass :as if you didnt know what the devs are up to

So what? Even if I know, I still want to have that known to public!
i am really looking forward to trying the s2 patch and nKPro
Have u noticed that in the
thread "Default setting for "Haze effect" "

It is written that:

"This poll will close on 3rd April 2006 at 17:17"

Now if you think that it only takes Scawen 1 minute to change the default setting, it makes one wonder why they set the poll close date for 3rd of april and not later. I would suspect that they were hoping to be finished with all other things by that point, then change the default setting, if appropriate, and release the new patch...
Quote from Gabkicks :i am really looking forward to trying the s2 patch and nKPro

nK-what?
The rumour machine is running again...

And then, when they release the patch on 1st May, all go "BUT YOU PROMISED S2 IN APRIL!!! OMG" :rolleyes:
[rumour machine started]

new chasis/body for RB4?
new chasis/body for UFGTR?
new westhill layout (25kms??) XD
new car?
new track?

[tried to stop rumour machine... impossible!]
yeah thats right... the devs said that they were going to make a new model for the rb4.
Is it April yet?
cant wait/cant wait/cant wait
Quote from ORION :nice interview

NICE AVATAR
Quote from Gabkicks :yeah thats right... the devs said that they were going to make a new model for the rb4.

but then that wouldn't be a real surprise, would it?

I really hope it's a bigger thing than just a minor car update.
a super hightech formula car with specs of 2006 v8 formula 1 car? :insane:
maybe i should go to bed now
I rekon eric or vic's GF/wife is also pregnant, and will be having their baby in april?

Or maybe its some kind of early april fools joke... We shall see in april, i guess.
nice interview, can't wait till the day in April
vic already mentioned the lfsworld update in the interview, so the surprise should be something else i'd say.
Quote from vic :
Live Alert, an alerting feature that can alert you when friends go online and other events. Soon to be improved

nice one, gets the juices flowing eh?

maybe the surprise is sound updates....oooohh that would be nice. Aero and tyres updated and............sound.

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG