The online racing simulator
He's lying.

My jacket...
Attached images
My Jacket.jpg
D: I'm not lying... I have the photo =[

No wait... that was when I touched you..
Attached images
Moo Week 20104.jpg
ROFL!!

That was when you walked about a million miles to have a picture taken with some cows. Just for you and Danny to be scared shit less because a Bull was in the field. LOL!
Couple more of me and my brother on my 18th last month.
Attached images
MeandBro1.jpg
MeandBro2.jpg
Quote from S14 DRIFT :D: I'm not lying... I have the photo =[

No wait... that was when I touched you..

Omg! dude, take the picture off the forum. that's gay .
It's a bling, you douche. j/k
Looks ok, nice ''bling''.
Lol

Well I'm famous and I drive hard a bargin. That's why they call me Terry Tibs
update of me!
Quote from Tomba(FIN) :update of me!

[ATTACH]67190[/ATTACH]

Update? you changed yourself? Your upgraded?
Tomba 2.0
People grow/change... get uglier.. you know ;D
Great photo's guys and girls. Overall not a bad looking bunch. You all look so young though, which is one of many reasons I don't think I'll be posting my own mug shot here. Its great to put some faces to some names, even if it took me about 2 hours to get through almost (i skipped about 4 pages near the end) all of them.
Quote from Psysim :Great photo's guys and girls. Overall not a bad looking bunch. You all look so young though, which is one of many reasons I don't think I'll be posting my own mug shot here. Its great to put some faces to some names, even if it took me about 2 hours to get through almost (i skipped about 4 pages near the end) all of them.

lol, you seen me in my (water)ski outfits?
Oh I saw EVERYTHING! It was golden entertainment.
Quote from Psysim :Oh I saw EVERYTHING! It was golden entertainment.

lol, post yourself then
Like I said, your all so young looking and my youth seemed to run away years ago with something.... probably divorce or something else messy. Your request is one reason to post myself and there are three hundred reasons not to.
Quote from Psysim :Like I said, your all so young looking and my youth seemed to run away years ago with something.... probably divorce or something else messy. Your request is one reason to post myself and there are three hundred reasons not to.

how old are you then?
There is simply only one answer to that, first let me do the maths.....

Myself + age = old enough to know better.

That too old for ya?
40 BTW I wouldn't say you're old. Both my parents are 40 (damn I'm 19), and I always say my parents are young.
Correction, My body is 40, what about the rest of me?

Im 21 on the inside! illepall

Really though, I'm not 40, sure my profile say's I am, but when it comes to the internet my values are a little old fashioned , you weren't to know but I set an example to my kids, don't give anyone on the internet any personal information that's truth. It is better to lie and protect yourself.
Quote from Psysim :don't give anyone on the internet any personal information that's truth. It is better to lie and protect yourself.

Nah to hell with it. My name's Jack Green and I reckon I can leather anyone here. I live in, like, Norfolk I think.

Jack, where do I/you live again?
My name is Kev and I live in Lovely York, UK (wth?). I like men and always got beaten on lfs. I drive a cheap Suzuki alto which is too fast for my taste. I try to be an computer 1337 but instead of that I'm concentrating more on being a forum troll.

Post Your Face:)
(5123 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG