The online racing simulator
One of those crazy Spa races. But there was a lot of those, so here's a couple of hints if you want:

1: it was in 1995, with a wet/dry qualify;
2: he was banned for one race after dangerously blocking D.Hill.

Looking forward to this GP, hope to have the usual crazy weather.
That was the trickiest question so far. Even although I was pretty sure of the answer, it took a while to get confirmation I was right.

Show me the ££££, as this lets me buy Kimi
Quote from HVS5b :That was the trickiest question so far. Even although I was pretty sure of the answer, it took a while to get confirmation I was right.

I found that was by very far the easiest and I am surprised that anyone had to google it, tbh.
Oh the drama
hehe what a good idea picking hamilton.
Quote from Luke.S :hehe what a good idea picking hamilton.

Enjoy your 180 points and 10 for everything else because you chose him and crap everything else.
I ruined my own chances by making some silly choices recently.
"upgraded" Barichello to webber..and ofc the race i upgraded barichello gets a 3rd place.
Then 2races ago i upgraded my STR engine for renault..and guess who started performing the moment i dropped em...

And those who are happy for choosing Hami..u do know he allready got demoted to 3rd place in today's race?
It's updated now.

I made up another 3 places, coming closer and closer to the top 10.

Quote from Mazz4200 :Lol, you got no chance bud You're a whopping 500pts behind me and over 600 behind Hyperactive. You really think you can make up that much ground in the remaining races..

Are you going to eat your hat after the season?
Quote from zeugnimod :Are you going to eat your hat after the season?

Nah, you're still 435 pts behind me, you've got no chance ...shite..you got the Maccas AND the Fezzas...

Dunno whats happened to poor old Hyperactive though, he seems to have lost the plot the last few races, unless he's been saving his cash to buy Mcl, Fer, Ham and Massa for the remaining races...think we'll have to keep an eye on that one.
Quote from Mazz4200 :Nah, you're still 435 pts behind me, you've got no chance ...shite..you got the Maccas AND the Fezzas...

And I wasn't talking about passing you, only about getting in the top 10.

I badly need better drivers, though.
Funny... I got Piquet before Hockenheim and he finished 2nd. Now I got Alonso before Spa and he's 4th. No way I'm saying who I'll take next!

One more bonus question and I can have Ferrari engine. Hope they don't blow anymore :P Cool thing I lost the first 6 races and I'm already pwning Blas
Quote from Mazz4200 :Nah, you're still 435 pts behind me, you've got no chance ...shite..you got the Maccas AND the Fezzas...

Dunno whats happened to poor old Hyperactive though, he seems to have lost the plot the last few races, unless he's been saving his cash to buy Mcl, Fer, Ham and Massa for the remaining races...think we'll have to keep an eye on that one.

What happened was that I simply forgot to put bets and answer the bonus questions for the last 4 races or so so I've been kinda tight on money... I did manage to buy Räikkönen for the spa race, just too shame he went off on last lap! Had also Ferrari fuel so would have scored really nice points there... But I'm rising, I didn't spend all my monies on Kimi

Watch out
Quote from de Souza :Funny... I got Piquet before Hockenheim and he finished 2nd. Now I got Alonso before Spa and he's 4th. No way I'm saying who I'll take next!

One more bonus question and I can have Ferrari engine. Hope they don't blow anymore :P Cool thing I lost the first 6 races and I'm already pwning Blas

I wasn't a happy camper when Kimi crashed out. Aside from throwing away his deserved win, he took a big chunk of points from my virtual F1 team.

Fortunately, my team still rose three places. Could have been another place up if Kimi had won...
Getting Rid of Toyota and Red bull For full STR and switching Webber to Massa was the best possible result I could imagen.

786 points hell yeah.

Im now 35th which is good considering i started in spain.
My aim is to get in the top page, which is a 1000 pts deffict. possible but alot of things will have to go my way.
I'm surprised. I totally forgot about this until Saturday and obviously it was too late to change my team then - and I missed the bets too. I guess that's what a weekend gig gets me.
But I still managed to gain 3 places so it's all good. And I'll have plenty of cash for next time
Quote from samjh :I wasn't a happy camper when Kimi crashed out. Aside from throwing away his deserved win, he took a big chunk of points from my virtual F1 team.

Fortunately, my team still rose three places. Could have been another place up if Kimi had won...

Tell me about it. I had Kimi as my main driver as well as the Ferrari chassis :irked:. Cost me 200pts for that noob driving, but still ended up with 704pts.

Another case of what if...........

Mr Goody two shoes, PR friendly, dull as death Hatemelol penalised for being a tw*t again, at least there was some justice

Ever since I bought a Ferrari chassis at Silverstone they have sucked big time. Sorry for jinxing them
Quote from HVS5b :Ever since I bought a Ferrari chassis at Silverstone they have sucked big time. Sorry for jinxing them

It's never too late to switch to Mclaren
The bonus question is up! I said the second option - Was only the second one i researched but I think its right.
"Monza is Formula One's 'home of speed'."

What kind of "fact" is that? :rolleyes:
Quote from zeugnimod :"Monza is Formula One's 'home of speed'."

What kind of "fact" is that? :rolleyes:

Not really a fact but was Monza not always renowned for its fast straights and 230mph - ness.
Quote from Hyperactive :It's never too late to switch to Mclaren

Ideally, spot on. However I am having issues with my bank manager releasing sufficient funds.......:worried:
Quote from HVS5b :Tell me about it. I had Kimi as my main driver as well as the Ferrari chassis :irked:. Cost me 200pts for that noob driving, but still ended up with 704pts.

Nah, don't call it noob driving. He gave us fans a show of what F1 racing is like in its full glory. Very Gilles Villeneuve-esque.

Quote :Mr Goody two shoes, PR friendly, dull as death Hatemelol penalised for being a tw*t again, at least there was some justice

Hey, don't say that. I have McLaren chassis.

Quote :Ever since I bought a Ferrari chassis at Silverstone they have sucked big time. Sorry for jinxing them

So it's you! Grrrr...

Quote from Mustafur :Getting Rid of Toyota and Red bull For full STR and switching Webber to Massa was the best possible result I could imagen.

Isn't it nice when you're right?
:F lucky guess. Lerts see if it pays off.
Why is BMW so expensive?

Due to the recent retirements ferrari have dropped right down in price, i think it would be a smart investment.

Only problem is if i choose Ferrari ill have shit drivers, i would prefer a safe medium.

Hot buys:
Glock
Raikkonen
Ferrari
STR
Vettel
Made a couple of strategic changes now. If I get the question right I might be able to get another improvement down. I demand big things from the next race!

Not many races left for those of us trailing the field.

Speaking of which, are there any other fantasy leagues like this one that we could start up after the F1 season is over? I'd really like to continue this if we could.

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG