The online racing simulator
Quote from Becky Rose :actually no, pink was deemed a girly colour and blue a boy colour, lots of boys then refused to wear pink as it wasnt macho - so its kinda the opposite of gays saying it ... the gay "colour" is the rainbow, as that's the gay pride flag.

Why so serious? -_-

First thing: girl = pink, blue = boy, so technically if you're wearing pink you're a girl. I don't hate pink, I have a shirt with a pink lining. But the great pink shirt madness going on lately, started with homosexuals wearing pink shirts, girls like homosexuals, so to please the girls a lot of guys started wearing pink because it's "special" and "different".

And I hate the gay pride flag, why do you have to be proud of being gay?

Oh, I'm a heterosexual, please look at me, I need attention, let's make a flag and start parades!
If gays were that normal as they always pretend they are, they wouldn't need all the attention whoring and they would just act like normal people.
Quote from sgt.flippy :Only the gay say it

I am not gay, but I am a supporter for the ones that are it

Hehe, but as Becky tells it better than me, it ain't actually gay to wear pink, I am actually sitting with a pink t-shirt on me now hehe.

Edit ; Flippy, eh what? O_o
Quote from The Very End :I am not gay, but I am a supporter for the ones that are it

Hehe, but as Becky tells it better than me, it ain't actually gay to wear pink, I am actually sitting with a pink t-shirt on me now hehe.

Edit ; Flippy, eh what? O_o

I don't hate gays or whatever. But I do hate the fact they are all over protective over it, and somehow feel the need EVERYBODY has to see it and know it.

I don't care if someone is gay and you can't see it, just tell me and I'm fine with it. But when I see those guys with a purse or weird hair and dressing styles... Argh, I hate those!

What Becky said just made me think about that and I wanted to say something about it.

If you're gay, act normal! You'll get accepted! I just hate the ones that just want to show everyone they're gay
Like I've always said!

I got no problems with homosexuals, as long as they keep things out of my ass.
Quote from dawesdust_12 :Like I've always said!

LoL...
Quote from sgt.flippy :I don't hate gays or whatever. But I do hate the fact they are all over protective over it, and somehow feel the need EVERYBODY has to see it and know it.

I don't care if someone is gay and you can't see it, just tell me and I'm fine with it. But when I see those guys with a purse or weird hair and dressing styles... Argh, I hate those!

What Becky said just made me think about that and I wanted to say something about it.

If you're gay, act normal! You'll get accepted! I just hate the ones that just want to show everyone they're gay

Personally I think it's all down to that they want to show the world that they are not affraight of beeing gay. Ofc I got no idea, but if I were I would feel extremely relifed to be able to confess to the whole world about it, without having shame or try to hide it.

Quote from dawesdust_12 :Like I've always said!

Dude, your so gay that even Elton John is jelaous on ya!
Quote :Oh, I'm a heterosexual, please look at me, I need attention, let's make a flag and start parades!
If gays were that normal as they always pretend they are, they wouldn't need all the attention whoring and they would just act like normal people.

Quote :But I do hate the fact they are all over protective over it, and somehow feel the need EVERYBODY has to see it and know it.

It's very simple, persecution. Even today and particularly amongst young and slightly more noticeably amongst Americans online, calling somebody gay is considered an insult. Persecution of gays is rarer these days but it does still happen. So we take what is thrown at us and turn it into a strength. Call me any name you like and I will consider it a compliment, because i'm proud of who I am, and it is far better to take a compliment than an insult. And that's why we have a flag and marches ... not that I ever go to them personally.
wtf?

who turned my thread into gay?

Personally I'm not gay(my boyfriend is joke) and I'd never wear pink because wearing pink only results in name calling etc which i don't take too well, especially with a few beers on me.
It aaaalll started with TVE! get him! burn him! bananananan!!! :bananadea:bananadea:bananadea:bananadea

ayayayayyayaya
@_flippy

I agree the parades are a bit over the top but i wouldn't go as far as saying i hate the whole parade thing. Imo it's just a celebration of acceptance into the community as normal people not the monsters they where portrayed to be by gay hate etc.

leave em to it, it doesn't do any harm...
Quote from Takumi_lfs :It aaaalll started with TVE! get him! burn him! bananananan!!! :bananadea:bananadea:bananadea:bananadea

ayayayayyayaya

Your not even gay, your a feltcher!!!
Nah, I love this topic, on every way, but tbh we could need more love and less insult.

Or we could of course go back topic aswell, your choise
wth is a feltcher?

Dude, did you ever heard of hetero?
TVE = Sick puppy
Quote from Takumi_lfs :wth is a feltcher?

Dude, did you ever heard of hetero?

I have, and I can assure you about this - your not one of them

Quote from CSU1 :looksee what the Urban Dictionary has to say

Thats not very nice TVE

Link removed.
that's sick lmao
That is even sick whilst only reading what it means...
That is disturbing.
@ TVE

In the interest of good taste why don't you remove that link, i just think it's a bit inappropriate here...
As I allready stated in the post itselfe when I posted that link, it most likely got bad-language-content. And really, it's only text.
Tasteless - yes, harmless - yes ^2 .

But to not stir up the drama here I'll remove the link.
Quote from The Very End :ut to not stir up the drama here I'll remove the link.

You should say that it is written without the "T" if anyone really wants to look it up.
Quote from Becky Rose :Call me any name you like and I will consider it a compliment, because i'm proud of who I am, and it is far better to take a compliment than an insult.

What if I called you a big poopy-head?

...Not that I would.
me.
Attached images
itsme.jpg
Me before going to work. My jacket is usually zipped up.

That is my company logo on my tie. On the back of my jacket, I have:

Investasec Security
07******

Attached images
Me Suited For Work1.jpg
Oh baby... <3

I remember when you touched me in that very special way.....

Post Your Face:)
(5123 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG