The online racing simulator
Tic Tac 3
(79 posts, started )
Tic Tac 3
YAY! thanks sooo much! I've been wating for this!
#3 - Lynce
This is one of the most incredible videos that I have had the pleasure of seeing.

The labour and human resources is the best I've seen.

You deserve to be in a thread official with the best movie makers that has given this community.

The imagination, editing and outcome has no limits, my friend.

You can do incredible things with the talent you have.

My sincere congratulations.

And congratulations too to persons who participate in this exclusive movie.
Its great - the only thing that makes it not perfect is some people's usernames in the numberplates.

Outstanding apart from that.
Very nice work!
OH MY GOD! I couldn't stop laughing. This is just superb. Seriously, this has to be a candidate for movie of the year. Outstanding job.
Quote from Mp3 Astra :OH MY GOD! I couldn't stop laughing. This is just superb. Seriously, this has to be a candidate for movie of the year. Outstanding job.

Nothing more to add than "Thank you!"
Man thats beautiful! very creative,nice job! You guys did really good

AWESOME!!! *****
Bumbaclot Rastafariaaaa!.. Braap to that movie
I was driving the car with 1203 plates :P nice vid. and edit. i like the helicopter being shot down
AhaaahAhahahAAHaHahahAHAahaHaHAHahaha Great fun! :clapclap:
Grats Fox & to anyone who helped this production happen.
Great stuff as always
Amazing work, FOX!
é pa espetacular
Bon trabalho
Great work
I agree with lynce that's professional work man and I'm serious
I think the plot is a little confusing. I don't know if I like this or not but I'd definitely watch more episodes because even if you don't get all the action it's still very entertaining

Shame it's over
Awesome. Enough said.
So when are you signing that movie contract?

Man i liked this one especially the interigation part "HELP ME" that was good aswell as the Rasta he held it together favorite character by far
Awesome as always! Now it's time for Start Wars to finish Collateral Collision!
Hahhhahahah Awesome! Wuzaaaa
Very nice work Fox, an enjoyable movie and nice chase action

I need to ask, how did you achieve the shaky cam effect?

Quote from shaun463 :Awesome as always! Now it's time for Start Wars to finish Collateral Collision!

Yes indeed
FOX, I am speechless... put all 3 together in one big vid, give the upload link if you can. Movie of the year easily

(can we see some production notes? like the sketches and bloopers)
Nice work! U are good @ making movies
There is only one word to say: Awesome!

And i will say thanks to all the comments as im also in the vid as one of the voices
This is great! Tic Tac 3 exceeded my (high) expectations by MILES!

Also, that newsreader's voice is charming
Knowing a little about what material you had to work with, I'm even more amazed.
The crowd singing I tried to collect voices for, only consisted of 4 files - maybe 5 if you used 2 of hrtburnouts 3 files. I thought it not possible to achieve something really good from this, but you did it.
AWESOME !!!

Tic Tac 3
(79 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG