The online racing simulator
Is posible to have a Octavia 1.8T engine sound please?
FXO by any chance ?
Gill that was amazing! - just a few changes to it in the shift a like muffles etc - but my mom came in and said - rikki - thats my car - i thought you were outside revving it - i had the speakers on fairly loud - i loved it - gill = legend
Your mum has that car !?

:bowdown: Your mum !
yeah my dad has the clk 280 - thast nice - the sl sounds better tho - both v6's i think.

- i cant wait to get my first car in a few years -

Mini One D - 1.4l - red with white striped and front spotlights

then hopefully move on to the Audi A5 or the equivalent when im baout 25 and got a fair few hours been a pilot. Going to oxford aviation training when im 18/19 - so that will be fun - will need a nice car to run around in.

Anyways - im wondering (ill get back to you on what im wondering)
Rikki, you have some very lucky parents. Mine "only" have an Hyundai Atos (Woohoo - not) and my dad is driving Peugeot 205 And thats a bit more nice than the Atos

That was a little sidetrack in the thread...
The Website and Forum are now Up and Running!

Website still in progress (needs empties filling)

Forum in full motion!

Website = www.gillssoundworkshop.t83.net

Forum = www.gillssoundworksop.proboards106.com

You do not have to use them if you dont want to - you can stay here if you must but it is just in case you would want them for use other than here - Gills' is ok with using any of them!
thanks man
Quote from piggy501 :Hi Gills. You appear to have missed this request, so I was wondering if you could do it for me now your back please.

Quote from Sp33d Up :Hey Gills, You seemed to of missed my request from Page 13 so I will repost it here.

Thanks in advance,

Sp33d

Apologies, I just started doing requests from the latest page so thanks for re-requesting
Can I have the same as above but in UF1 form?
could you make me a V10 engine for the FZ5??

like in the BMW M5

Gills' Sound Workshop
(1523 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG