The online racing simulator
Adobe Photoshop Help
(21 posts, started )
Adobe Photoshop Help
Hello Drivers! I have a Simply Question In Adobe Photohop CS3.

What is the easiest way to paste the pictures example in Google to skin? And how to rezise and rotate it? Please tell me because i want to do Cool skins
Quote from Mirtsu :Hello Drivers! I have a Simply Question In Adobe Photohop CS3.

What is the easiest way to paste the pictures example in Google to skin? And how to rezise and rotate it? Please tell me because i want to do Cool skins

Use Google!!!!

Master Skinnerz has tutorials
Look in the skinning section

K Bye
Quote from Toddshooter :Use Google!!!!

Master Skinnerz has tutorials
Look in the skinning section

K Bye

But I dont Find how to Paste The pictures they dont teel it it Master Skinnerz Tutorial?

Quote from Mirtsu :But I dont Find how to Paste The pictures they dont teel it it Master Skinnerz Tutorial?

Then use #1
#5 - Migz
well
get the picture open in your browser, right click it, click copy image.
Then in photoshop when you have your skin open hit CTRL+V and it will paste it in.

If not then you can save the image then when you've opened it in photoshop hit CTRL+A then CTRL+X you should see the whole picture go, then open up your skin and hit CTRL+V.

And for rotating/resizing ect hit CTRL+T then you can resize it and if you right click you have a bunch of other options.

Quote from Migz :well
get the picture open in your browser, right click it, click copy image.
Then in photoshop when you have your skin open hit CTRL+V and it will paste it in.

If not then you can save the image then when you've opened it in photoshop hit CTRL+A then CTRL+X you should see the whole picture go, then open up your skin and hit CTRL+V.

And for rotating/resizing ect hit CTRL+T then you can resize it and if you right click you have a bunch of other options.

NIce Thanks mate
Quote from Mirtsu :NIce Thanks mate

One Question I can make it to layer but i cant drag it to picture?
#8 - Migz
What do you mean?

Edit: if you can see it in the layers list, but you cant acctually see the picture then you have to drag the layer above all the rest.
:wow:
Quote from Migz :What do you mean?

Edit: if you can see it in the layers list, but you cant acctually see the picture then you have to drag the layer above all the rest.

:wow:

You Are Awesome!!!
#10 - Migz
Nahh ive just had photoshop a while
If you need some more help just post here and ill see it at some point.
Although im sure this thread will get moved because its not in the right place.
Quote from Migz :Nahh ive just had photoshop a while
If you need some more help just post here and ill see it at some point.
Although im sure this thread will get moved because its not in the right place.

I dont know can u answer this but .. I downloaded Psd skin file in master skinnerz but now i cant get those blue line off :S Do u know how i maybe could take?
#13 - Migz
Quote from Mirtsu :I dont know can u answer this but .. I downloaded Psd skin file in master skinnerz but now i cant get those blue line off :S Do u know how i maybe could take?

Find the layer with the blue thingy, and to the left of the layer name there should be a little thing you can click, if you click it it makes that layer invisible, making the blue lines go away.

The little thing that you have to click next to the layer name looks like a eye.
Quote from Migz :Find the layer with the blue thingy, and to the left of the layer name there should be a little thing you can click, if you click it it makes that layer invisible, making the blue lines go away.

The little thing that you have to click next to the layer name looks like a eye.

Here is skin waht i made like 10 mins

It Sucks and its not ready yet Only problem there is that White thingy what is that brembo logos backround doesnt go same line as car. Do u know what i mean?
#15 - Migz
ohh right, just use the selection tool and click all the bits that stick out, then you can just delete them.
Or just make the mask the top most layer. Ctrl+Shift+]
I dont understand
#18 - Migz
I tried doing beefymans way but i musta done something wrong because it didn't work.

Anyways i added a few screenies showing you what to do, their not the way i mentioned before, but its probably the easiest way to do what your doing right now. Make sure your on the right layer
Attached images
1.jpg
2.JPG
3.JPG
I'm using CS2, but I can't imagine it would've changed in CS3.

If you have a object below another, select the layer it's on, press Ctrl+Shift+] and it will send that layer to the top.
#20 - Migz
Ohh i get you, so he sends the mask to the top layer and that will cover everything? Better idea

@Mirtsu
Instead of doing my way you can just simply move the mask layer to the top
Quote from Migz :Ohh i get you, so he sends the mask to the top layer and that will cover everything? Better idea

@Mirtsu
Instead of doing my way you can just simply move the mask layer to the top

OK Now i understand

Adobe Photoshop Help
(21 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG