The online racing simulator
Unfair admins in Demo servers.
(33 posts, started )
Hello there!

...Yes i am a Demo racer, but im a about to buy S2 soon as i can get money.

The problem is with admins, they arent understanding, they are tacky and unfair. For instance i drove in "Cruise", took me long time to get my money together. I had a little argument with one of the admins or big guys there. I drove a little bit and guy front of me tryed to block me when i tryed to pass and i accidently hit him (just gently, no spins whatsoever). Then the big guy who i had argument with started to chase me, sayed Speeding, Illegal parking, Ramming. Pay me 1500. . Like what the ****? I didnt do anything wrong, when passing the player front of you should not block. Well i started to run away from him, tryed to hide into pits. He drove straight at my rear bumper and i got 500 for speeding in pits and 1500 for going to pit while chase. Then i respawned in pits, just standed there and the big guy started to chase me again for ??. He told me if i dont pay him 1500 i will get bankrupt. I told him i wont pay and so on, so he kicked me and i got another 1500 for leaving while chasing. Now im not sure if i can go back there anymore, because theres no point driving like this. Please tell me this thing wont happen in S2. Because now i dont want to see demo anymore. My hard earned money is just gone...

... Tell me what you guys think of this ?

... Since im so nervious about that guy i will reveal his username and ingame name.

Ruben_Drifter - Officer«THC»Ruben
Cruising. Serious business.

Joking aside, you have following options
  • Find the forum/site of the server in question and explain the issue there. The LFS forum is not the place for naming & shaming or server related drama. The point being that we here can't do anything to solve your problem
  • Take it as a lesson learned that some people are dicks and deal with it
  • Acknowledge that that the server owners can kick/ban whomever they want for whatever reason. It's their server, they pay for it, they make the rules. Just find another server
Cruise in demo fails IMO. Go race, it's better for us, Estonians.
Go to the forums of the server, this is not the place to discuss this.

Also, nobody can answer if this, as it is only dependant on your behaviour if you are banned or not.
Well i did post on Cruise forums but somebody (yea, guess who) deletes them.

Fock this im goin S2.

Thanks anyways guys
#6 - J@tko
#7 - garph
Quote from Flegmatica :Well i did post on Cruise forums but somebody (yea, guess who) deletes them.

Fock this im goin S2.

Thanks anyways guys

Well LFS S2 is a racing sim so just make sure you're buying the right game before you do anything, as you could be disappointed if you by it for cruising, only to find you get the same kind of cruising in S2 but this time you've paid money for it.

And as people have said, myself included in other threads, it would be best to discuss cruising related issues on cruising forums as it is an unoffcial add-on, so no offcial support or help can be found here and tends to cause problems.
Quote from Flegmatica :Fock this im goin S2.

About time though, now time for CTRA servers or some more race servers, not cruise.
Send a PM to another admin.
Actually im not interested so much of Cruise. Racing is my favorite . But since Demo doesnt have any decent racing servers then its hard to find races. After all, i can learn track while cruising =).
Quote from Flegmatica :Actually im not interested so much of Cruise. Racing is my favorite . But since Demo doesnt have any decent racing servers then its hard to find races. Plus i can try and learn the track while Cruising.

Search some empty servers if you want online KM-s and stuff, otherwise go on singleplayer.

Oh ja kui S2 tahad kiirelt kätte saada, juhul kui sul endal krediitkaarti pole siis www.lfsestonia.net ja thread on: http://lfsestonia.net/viewtopic.php?f=7&t=19
Quote from Kristjan.J :Search some empty servers if you want online KM-s and stuff, otherwise go on singleplayer.

I dont rly like singleplayer. AI is kinda.. dumb. They ram you ...they like dont notice your presence, and they always use same trajectory. Well LFS aint meant for SP anyways .
Quote from Flegmatica :I dont rly like singleplayer. AI is kinda.. dumb. They ram you ...they like dont notice your presence, and they always use same trajectory. Well LFS aint meant for SP anyways .

No need to put AI on track though, just drive alone.
Quote from Kristjan.J :No need to put AI on track though, just drive alone.

Whats the fun driving alone ?
I like about 20 cars on a track. Its fun, but not in lfs sp i must say . AI reminds me Demo rammers :/.
#15 - zsmy
same u can have on S2 cruise server too...
there is not that diffence too ...
if u think they not right , leave the server and look for a better one .
finaly its on you if you agree there doing .. u can leave
if they not agree your doing they can kick ban ore what ever..

for racing u must look .... the main problem is the bad race behavior from most drivers , fast and slow ones... very often its a wreckfest at T1 ore hotlapping in a race without rules...
Quote from Flegmatica :Whats the fun driving alone ?
I like about 20 cars on a track. Its fun, but not in lfs sp i must say . AI reminds me Demo rammers :/.

Just enter our Estonian forums, there should league start soon, XFG+XRG class, if you haven't already. Next week/end should be the first race already though, so we could have some fun. (If you get the S2 that fast)
You might want to brush up on the rules of the server you joined. Maybe he didn't do anything wrong, apart from the blocking. In case you don't understand cruising, there might be cops there, which try and keep the peace. Some do a pisspoor job of it, but I can't tell if this guy was wrong or right.
Quote from Kristjan.J :Cruise in demo fails IMO. Go race, it's better for us, Estonians.

Quote from garph :Well LFS S2 is a racing sim so just make sure you're buying the right game before you do anything, as you could be disappointed if you by it for cruising, only to find you get the same kind of cruising in S2 but this time you've paid money for it.

And as people have said, myself included in other threads, it would be best to discuss cruising related issues on cruising forums as it is an unoffcial add-on, so no offcial support or help can be found here and tends to cause problems.

http://www.lfsforum.net/announcement.php?f=102

come on...
And what's that supposed to mean, Wraak? I see no demo user abusive behaviour in both posts.

And to start another flame war: why does it seem as if americans are always the first to jump the political correctness bandwagon and act exxagerately shocked when someone doesn't act conformingly? Is it because of the fear to get sued by everyone else and his dog?
Quote from ColeusRattus :And what's that supposed to mean, Wraak? I see no demo user abusive behaviour in both posts.

Wraak's quote is more about cruise servers and less about demo racers.
Quote from ColeusRattus :And what's that supposed to mean, Wraak? I see no demo user abusive behaviour in both posts.

And to start another flame war: why does it seem as if americans are always the first to jump the political correctness bandwagon and act exxagerately shocked when someone doesn't act conformingly? Is it because of the fear to get sued by everyone else and his dog?

Have you even read the announcement? Illusion seemed to understand what i was getting at.

If you knew an anti-american comment would start a flame war, why even say it? "exxageratedly shocked"? please read my last post over again because it seems you are overreacting to that comment.
i cant believe it -.-
Hello Community...
actually i am a member that guy was talking about, its LibertyCruise from France, btw...
On this type of Cruise Server you have to follow some rules. AND THAT GUY definitly didn't. I am getting sick of seeing him running in this forum and messing up some1s name. That guy ruben is a fine guy, i like cruise with him. Its not important to me what u guys thinkin' bout cruise-servers, but its important for me how you handle this guy, breakin in here and tell lies. I am rly sick with that. bah.
Btw, the demoservers for that cruise servers are closed now, because so many idiots (xcuse me) like this guy came there, mess around, get banned and start whining then.
This is not a real good behavior i think, i am sorry, but i had to say that.

excuse my english, its not good, sorry

Greets
Steve
HAH, I knew it, he was just to thick to understand the rules. Happens far too much, even with non newbies.
Flegmatica the simple answer to all of your problems:

DONT DRIVE ON CRUISE SERVERS
Actually, it would have to be more like "don't be a putz, read the rules of whichever server you join". He was the one that f*cked up, not the admin or the concept of cruising.

(33 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG