The online racing simulator
Elephants Memory. . . Crazy
(131 posts, started )
yep you see how im not that crazy:

i discussed with a physicist that said a small marble goes down the ramp faster than a big one while i said physics state they both go down at same rate and its me whos right at the end

i caught how an avatar that seems to depict a tree is actually depicting an exploding nuke and 2 persons realize as well its a subliminal symbol, 2 normal persons interpret an ideogram as me

and last i caught the fakeness of a story while normal persons aint sure

see how im just slightly crazy, more than crazy more with a wild imagination and a very personal view of things
Quote from lerts :yep of course it doesnt make any sense

just why would an elephant stare and raise and lower his leg, its obvious

yet the original poster aint sure weather is true or false

do you realize how our demons spread the idea that this wolrd is a discusting place

while angels as disneys show us how beatifull this wolrd can get

you know what? you suck!
somebody is posting some funy stuff, evereybody have a laugh and then lerts is coming, telling us world is a fake blabla f0cking bla.
not EVERYBODY is interested in the sh1t which is going thrue your head all day long.
if you can´t keep the garbage in your head where it came from, then write it in some book or whatever. but don´t post every single sh1t in this forum man

yes im a arse.

basti
Quote from BastianB :you know what? you suck!
somebody is posting some funy stuff, evereybody have a laugh and then lerts is coming, telling us world is a fake blabla f0cking bla.
not EVERYBODY is interested in the sh1t which is going thrue your head all day long.
if you can´t keep the garbage in your head where it came from, then write it in some book or whatever. but don´t post every single sh1t in this forum man

yes im a arse.

basti

yeah i agree in some points

but i do respect Lerts and his thoughts
Up in Smoke!
yes, but hey..this guy has HIS OWN thread..
why he has to come in others and ruin other peoples fun with his dumb theories..
Quote from BastianB :yes, but hey..this guy has HIS OWN thread..
why he has to come in others and ruin other peoples fun with his dumb theories..

Just ignore him if you don't like it. Or I start a thread called "BastianB's thread" and complain when you post in any other thread than that one.
yes, sorry but this is the LFS-FORUM not the "Lerts can time-travel with his toaster"-forum or something

btw. i liked the story with this elephant..
I've seen this coming.
lerts i dont think he is/was dumb enough to climb the fence and go to the elephant just because he likes elephants!!!! the only conclusion is that he was thinking it was the same elephant, affectio dude, not being dumb....

oh god... that's why the world is so ****ED
to me seems an story to low the moral of whom read it, seen it before

thats why i dont like it
That thing was heavy Huh?

Dude tell me a cruel joke, havent you hear any of those somalia's kids jokes?

"How do you fit 200 somalian kids into a VW bug?"
"Put a piece of bread in it"

Tell me, Does it freaks your moral down? NO, get over it and stop thinking that if a fly flies backward the world is going to end.
Quote from Blas89 :That thing was heavy Huh?

Dude tell me a cruel joke, havent you hear any of those somalia's kids jokes?

Tell me, Does it freaks your moral down? NO, get over it and stop thinking that if a fly flies backward the world is going to end.

Or you could use the twist on that:

"How do you fit 200 Somalian kids in a phone box?"
"Put a tin of beans in it."
"How do you get them out again?"
"Run past with a tin opener."
lerts, understand it, not everything has to be logical......
Quote from Stefani24 :lerts, understand it, not everything has to be logical......

You're saying this to lerts of all people??
#44 - wark
I appreciate lerts's perspective on things. Lay off!
Quote from wark :I appreciate lerts's perspective on things. Lay off!

:rolleyes:

that's why the WORLD is so ****ED
Quote from BastianB :you know what? you suck!

I completely agree with you, I'm tired of seeing this psycho posting crap like this.
Quote from lerts :to me seems an story to low the moral of whom read it, seen it before

thats why i dont like it

It made me laugh and lifted my moral, probably because I have a sense of humour and can distinguish between real life and stories on the internet.

Here is a story for you lerts, it's a true story because I just said it is...

Once upon a time there was a cute fluffy bunny wabbit, it died.
Quote from CasseBent :I completely agree with you, I'm tired of seeing this psycho posting crap like this.

and the mods wont move a finger

do you know what a psicopath is?

did you know 1 of every 4 are socialized psychos?

did you know picasso was one and led several women to suicide?

doesnt this sound too faimilar in here:

in the social relations of psychopaths.
They enjoy being in a position of power over others,
especially women.
The psychopath often plays jokes and tricks on others
to humiliate them or to assert dominance."
http://www.geocities.com/letth ... es/psychopath.html?200831

examples of this socialized psycho jokes just in ths thread:

Quote:
Originally Posted by LFSn00b
Oh lerts, what would the forum be without you?

Normal?

1000 points for you!

you know what? you suck!

yes im a arse.

basti

Up in Smoke!
http://i179.photobucket.com/albums/w...Smoke_MS_5.jpg

"How do you fit 200 Somalian kids in a phone box?"
"Put a tin of beans in it."
"How do you get them out again?"
"Run past with a tin opener."

I completely agree with you, I'm tired of seeing this psycho posting crap like this.

in fact you can see just in this thread how thesocialized psycho vs normal person rate is 1 to 4

could this explain why the world is like it is? because is full of compasionless psychos?

Elephants Memory. . . Crazy
(131 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG