(38 posts, started )
Liberty Cruise vid
best video ever
Very exciting.
Why did you even make this?
holly sh....
-
(Austin31287) DELETED by Austin31287
The music was worse then the video. and why the hell would you want to have drugs in LFS, and do those sort of missions?
zZz
Worst_video_ever_EVER!!!
I would like those 1 minute and 24 seconds of my life back, tyvm.
shit video, shit music, shit server.
nuff said
lovin that style man... great vid
#12 - werd
Best WMM-made video i've ever seen..! o.O
wow.
if you want drugs go play GTA
#15 - RS1T
Quote from LFSn00b :why would you sell drugs for dough? you want to bake a cake?

HAHAAAAAAAAA NEARLY FELL OF MY CHAIR LAUGHING rofl
lol! this video owns!
This video does not appeal to my taste, nor interest, sorry
Watched it to the end, but the two things mentioned above is still much of what I think about this movie.
I sure hope you don't call that noise music ...
imma firin mah lazah
w00t! Crappy quality, music, cams and server FTW
To Clarify , i am not against LC server ,

But should be closed , Selling drugs etc etc etc , is not etic for little kids who cruise in that server

Worst Vid Ever
Quote from Inouva :To Clarify , i am not against LC server ,

But should be closed , Selling drugs etc etc etc , is not etic for little kids who cruise in that server

Worst Vid Ever

+11111111111111111111111111111111

Drugs have NO PLACE in LFS. This is not GTA IV!!
Am I the only one who can't see what is SO BAD about being able to sell drugs there?

You can rob banks in most cruise servers, can't you? It's illegal and the kids on the servers are doing it. Close the servers!!!

It's a game. If someone does something IRL just because he can do it in a game he is lost anyway.
Quote from zeugnimod :Am I the only one who can't see what is SO BAD about being able to sell drugs there?

You can rob banks in most cruise servers, can't you? It's illegal and the kids on the servers are doing it. Close the servers!!!

It's a game. If someone does something IRL just because he can do it in a game he is lost anyway.

i think you are the only one

Liberty Cruise vid
(38 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG