The online racing simulator
Girls
(1051 posts, started )
Quote : Meh, bi-sexuals are just greedy

Well i've always said if a bi girl can tell the difference between 'anything' and 'everything' then i'll date her .
wouldnt reincarnation explain sexual orientation?

you are a man for thousand of years and one day you are reborn as a woman to have a new perspective

becky you sounded like a man to me when you described how makes you fel having sex with a man
Quote from lerts :wouldnt reincarnation explain sexual orientation?

you are a man for thousand of years and one day you are reborn as a woman to have a new perspective

becky you sounded like a man to me when you described how makes you fel having sex with a man

No, because reincarnation isn't real, it's one of the classic "threats" that organised religon gives to people to make them behave in a certain way.
well my father told me once i was speaking french in dreams, he even understood what i was saying

i speak not a word of french

this is my own experience not taught by priests, in fact i hate all religions including budism, i cant stand that"people who suffers deserve so"
I saw a cloud shaped like Jesus, he's real I swear!

/end wrong conclussion
Quote from lerts :well my father told me once i was speaking french in dreams, he even understood what i was saying

i speak not a word of french

this is my own experience not taught by priests, in fact i hate all religions including budism, i cant stand that"people who suffers deserve so"

What the hell was your father doing watching you sleep, weird
hell whats your age, i was speaking aloud, very aloud

according to the new rules shouldnt a mod warn this guy

i open my heart and somebody calls my father sick

these are the childish behaviour that makes me wish leave this forum
au revoir
Oh Dan, look what you've done
Quote from danowat :Desire to procreate is what the continuation of life is all about, if there was no desire to procreate, then life would stop, pure and simple.

What I don't get about homo-sexuallity, is the desire to procreate isn't really needed, now if homo-sexuality is truely decided in the womb, why is the desire to procreate (i.e. desire to have sex) still there when it's not needed.

Ehm... no . For example there are countless "straight" pairs who have no desire to get children. Desire to precreate, desire to find a partner etc... is what I'd say defenately an individual thing, like some have lots of friends and can't stand loneliness while others like being with themselves. People are just different. With a such conscious and "knowing" animal like humans the purest biological effects, instincts and urges go through a lot of filtering and buffering before being put in practise.

Having or having not kids/sex/relationship(s) is just more dimension to it all. A persons' desire to have all that is not related to his sex life A persons' desire to be a father or mother, to give birth or have children doesn't have anything to do with the his/hers sexual orientation. And it's really common sense. If a man wants to be a father why a gay guy wouldn't want it, generally speaking?

---
Oh damn, I was going to post a smart joke about my sex life but with all that said it kinda doesn't work. Anyways, here it goes:
I almost had sex with my gf last night. The only thing stopping me was the girl's opinion and the finnish law :/
Quote from Hyperactive : like some have lots of friends and can't stand loneliness while others like being with themselves.

I bet those that like being with themselves still get the desire to procreate, either with another human, or by themselves
oh well 15 days to end my vacation and socialize in the pub where people wont say you that to not get kicked the crab out of

nobody would have said that to me in a pub, of course being anonimous and safe behind a screen, brings what one really is

i wonder if developers realize of the bad feeling there is in this forum with the consequence of so many people leaving after getting insulted

im raaaid in this forum, i invite you to show me somebody insulting me

http://forums.ubi.com/eve/forums/a/frm/f/2601013236

now try to wonder what ill be playing in 15 days and why
Quote from lerts :oh well 15 days to end my vacation and socialize in the pub where people wont say you that to not get kicked the crab out of

nobody would have said that to me in a pub, of course being anonimous and safe behind a screen, brings what one really is

i wonder if developers realize of the bad feeling there is in this forum with the consequence of so many people leaving after getting insulted

im raaaid in this forum, i invite you to show me somebody insulting me

http://forums.ubi.com/eve/forums/a/frm/f/2601013236

now try to wonder what ill be playing in 15 days and why

Mate, I don't have the first idea what you are going on about.

If what I said before insulted you, that wasn't my intention, chill fella
all right apologies accepted
Quote from Becky Rose :I think most guys do want the deep long lasting relationship but think that admitting that is tantamount to confessing they've got a small willy.

Until a certain age (that age depends on what sort of 'tards you hang out with) it is considered gay to want a long relationship which never seems to make sense to me, but men aren't allowed to show emotion or they are gay, just "hit it and quit it" as they say.

Quote from danowat :As a massive sweeping generalisation, a larger percentage of women would be happy to go without sex for the rest of thier life, than men, men just have an hardcoded desire, maybe even a need, to do the deed.

I think I know one of the few woman what has a greater sex drive than a male, she usually has to blackmail me into it. But the desire comes from an older mind set when infants had a high mortality rate, so the only way to keep your genes going was to knock up everything that walked. Unfortunately even though the mortality rates have improved a lot, that mental drive is still there.
Quote from P5YcHoM4N :I think I know one of the few woman what has a greater sex drive than a male

I do too
Quote from danowat :I do too

I think this men are sex crazed lunatics is just a conspiracy created by woman to try and cover the fact that they enjoy sex way more than they'd like to admit.
Quote from Becky Rose :
Some women will love you! Personally i'd think you're a mug.

Sometimes being a "domesticated" male has advantages that have been totally forgotten here...
Since Mrs B broke her leg 3 weeks ago, she has been unable to do 99% of the "womens" jobs in the house..for the last 3 weeks (and for another 4 weeks at least!) I have been doing ALL of the cooking, ALL of the washing/ironing, ALL of the cleaning, running around fetching stuff for her, helping her get washed and dressed, AND working a 50 hour week...

Is that really being a mug?
Quote from Bladerunner :Sometimes being a "domesticated" male has advantages that have been totally forgotten here...
Since Mrs B broke her leg 3 weeks ago, she has been unable to do 99% of the "womens" jobs in the house..for the last 3 weeks (and for another 4 weeks at least!) I have been doing ALL of the cooking, ALL of the washing/ironing, ALL of the cleaning, running around fetching stuff for her, helping her get washed and dressed, AND working a 50 hour week...

But you NORMALLY don't do all that stuff, so it's different
Plus now she knows you can do it, she will try and make you do more of those roles from now on.
Quote from Bladerunner :Sometimes being a "domesticated" male has advantages that have been totally forgotten here...

"Honey, could you please stop messing with the computer. The washing machine has finished, put the clothes in the dryer and make me some tea. NOW!"
Quote from Hyperactive :"Honey, could you please stop messing with the computer. The washing machine has finished, put the clothes in the dryer and make me some tea. NOW!"

Almost exactly right! The only mistake is...she never calls me honey...it's usually "Oi You!!!"
Quote from Bladerunner :Almost exactly right! The only mistake is...she never calls me honey...it's usually "Oi You!!!"

I get called slut!

It's ok though, I kinda like it ;P
No i dont have GF but im cooming closer then i aver had when im cuurently in good freidnship with girl i feell in love with

She is a fun and loving girl not to mancion very kind.

BTW becky is that u in a kart?

Girls
(1051 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG